No stress weekend coming up!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I always stress on our competition. I'm an NFL junkie though; if there are games on, I am watching.

Sucks, this week I'm rooting for everyone I hate, Cowpokes, Lambs and Tards, and it pains me.

I want Cincy demoralized, and Burrow playing at no more than 70%, so yeah I hope the Tards beat them, much as I hate myself for that.

Seeing the Lambs take down the Beagles is on my wish list too, I mean I probably hate the Lambs more than I do the whiners, but I hate undefeated teams too.

I do wish JSN would show up. Puka is making me jealous!

OP
OP
T

tigardhawk46

Reaction score
I think I would rather have the Rams lose, since they are in our division, but that is a tough one...and yes... I hope they beat the snot out of burrow and that offensive line they have so we can feast again!!

Rat

Reaction score
I wish we could switch the next two weeks. You know the Bengals are going to click again at some point; would rather get them now while they're reeling.

OP
OP
T

tigardhawk46

Reaction score
JSN will get going..it's hard when we have DK and Lockett and Fant and K9 to distribute to everyone...but I feel like he is going to have a breakout game soon

Rat

Reaction score
I do wish JSN would show up. Puka is making me jealous!
I'm not a film guy, but I hope someone in the know is able to break down how much of that is actually JSN. I thought he'd be targeted much, much more. Hopefully that's coming.

OP
OP
T

tigardhawk46

Reaction score
It's sort of funny how we're stuck playing all these nobody backups and are somehow maintaining an advantage on the OL. Speaks high of our coaching. Last year, Forsythe looked like he shouldn't even be on an XFL practice squad.
Hoping after the bye...we get our two starting tackles back...its been great experience for the other guys...I feel confident now we can still win with our backups!

bileever

Reaction score
I also think there's no UW game this weekend, right?

About JSN, I think we have to cut him some slack due to his broken wrist. After the bye, he should be back to 100%, and then we'll see. I don't think that we're scheming him right, to get him the ball in open space. Is there any way that Shane Waldron can give Sean McVay a call and ask him how that's done?

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I love the bye weekend after we win....no stress to worry about the Hawks...just get to sit back and enjoy the games...hoping the niners lose...anybody else feel this way? Who else do we want to lose this week?
Totallly agree

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's sort of funny how we're stuck playing all these nobody backups and are somehow maintaining an advantage on the OL. Speaks high of our coaching. Last year, Forsythe looked like he shouldn't even be on an XFL practice squad.
THIS ^^^^

Reactions: Rat

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I love the bye weekend after we win....no stress to worry about the Hawks...just get to sit back and enjoy the games...hoping the niners lose...anybody else feel this way? Who else do we want to lose this week?
I'd like losses for;

49ers
Chiefs
Eagles. Ugh - means rooting for the rams.
Bengals
Lions
Buffalo

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I'd like losses for;

49ers
Chiefs
Eagles. Ugh - means rooting for the rams.
Bengals
Lions
Buffalo
I know, rooting for the Rams or Cowboys means going against my nature. But then again, maybe I will root for the cowboys and Eagles, would be cool to see at least SF knocked off their pedestal. I don't believe it will happen, but I hope. I actually think the lambs have a better chance of knocking off the beagles than the cowgirls do of taking down the whiners...

Best get used to the constant media love fest for Purdy and the Niners for the next few years. The problem is not going away soon...

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I know, rooting for the Rams or Cowboys means going against my nature. But then again, maybe I will root for the cowboys and Eagles, would be cool to see at least SF knocked off their pedestal. I don't believe it will happen, but I hope. I actually think the lambs have a better chance of knocking off the beagles than the cowgirls do of taking down the whiners...

Best get used to the constant media love fest for Purdy and the Niners for the next few years. The problem is not going away soon...
My problem is I want both the Rams and the Eagles to lose! ******* hate the Eagles. They need to go grease their poles!

Different context but - The Big Lebowski/The Dude : "Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the ******' Eagles, man!" (and I'm aware that he was referring to the band, not the team)

;)

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's gonna be a long week with no Seahawks!

Even though I'm an NFL junkie and will watch the games I can, I still go through withdrawals on the bye week. Plus, we have traditionally been bad the week after a bye.

86Hawk

Reaction score
I'll be bored because I'm so used to baseball every night plus football. I believe it's the Huskies bye week as well. Weather should be nice so will probably get outdoors in the yard.

Latest posts