NFL going to rig an NFCCG rematch?

tacoma248

Reaction score
Is the NFL going to ensure our win and the Packers' win next weekend? It'd be a great storyline and probably boost ratings.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The NFL doesnt rig anything. I dont understand why you would watch if you truely think it is rigged?

But to answer your question, i hope so. I think we'd smash this current GB Team.

OP
OP
T

tacoma248

Reaction score
JSeahawks":18u2bg5r said:
The NFL doesnt rig anything. I dont understand why you would watch if you truely think it is rigged?

But to answer your question, i hope so. I think we'd smash this current GB Team.

I think they have a vested interest in certain games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
:lol:

NFL playoff games draw huge ratings no matter what. The adage the league fixes games for ratings is so stupid.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
tacoma248":i5ojtbde said:
JSeahawks":i5ojtbde said:

Yep, that's why you need to get a nice lead early and hang on, if it's close, you can expect some zebra shenanigans like the Kam PI call today. That's why I don't like our OC spotting teams quarters and halves, because it leaves the zebra door wide open.

OpHawk

Reaction score
When you have this much money flowing through an organization and the power structure is located on the other side of the country, you're a fool to not take all precautions.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1gmhqkkb said:
tacoma248":1gmhqkkb said:
JSeahawks":1gmhqkkb said:

Yep, that's why you need to get a nice lead early and hang on, if it's close, you can expect some zebra shenanigans like the Kam PI call today. That's why I don't like our OC spotting teams quarters and halves, because it leaves the zebra door wide open.
Exactly. "Zebra shenanigans"...lol

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
In a game where the most controversial call (singular) went against the winning team, and was relatively straightforwardly called, just how would the NFL have rigged this one?

"Psst, pull a Ray Finkle here boys and we'll give you all candy bars!"

OP, you're out to lunch here.

Sign37now

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1ibnwa2a said:
I think we'd hammer the Packers in Lambeau, but it'll probably be cold as balls and we saw what that did to the offense today. Would rather play in sunny Glendale where we can spank captain bloodpressure and his boys in Red again.

This! No more cold thanks. that was ridiculous today and I am afraid it would be in their heads if they had to do it again..

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think anything is rigged. At least I hope not. ;)

Aside from the playing on the road thing, I think we just faced our toughest matchup and situation going forward. That team in those conditions stretched us to the breaking point. We held on, with a little luck. Going forward, we're facing teams we know how to beat.

:229031_shrug:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I would rather play in Glendale, and I think Arizona will take care of business against a fairly weak Packers team.

Just got to take care of business against these Panthers.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2ux1y1i7 said:
In a game where the most controversial call (singular) went against the winning team, and was relatively straightforwardly called, just how would the NFL have rigged this one?

"Psst, pull a Ray Finkle here boys and we'll give you all candy bars!"

OP, you're out to lunch here.

This really did make me LOL.
Hahahaha

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
tacoma248":1gxsvcqh said:
Is the NFL going to ensure our win and the Packers' win next weekend? It'd be a great storyline and probably boost ratings.
Please do. I dig respect and believe we kill Green Bay this time around. Then again I believe Arizona will use Green Bay like a chew toy. Peterson will erase Cobb and it's game over.

We are doing the epic run and Minnesota was the hole shot and we're Pharaoh on rail boys.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":5ha5fetg said:
tacoma248":5ha5fetg said:
Please do. I dig respect and believe we kill Green Bay this time around. Then again I believe Arizona will use Green Bay like a chew toy.

We are doing the epic run and Minnesota was the hole shot and we're Pharaoh on rail boys.

Oh hell no. Did you watch that game today?

Give us the cozy confines of that stadium down there in Arizona.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":18jqkrk7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":18jqkrk7 said:
tacoma248":18jqkrk7 said:
Please do. I dig respect and believe we kill Green Bay this time around. Then again I believe Arizona will use Green Bay like a chew toy.

Read my post carefully sir. I know it's dripping with sarcasm but I figure you can get it.;)

Pay attention to the edits please.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1dcsjk0x said:
400WattHPSHawk":1dcsjk0x said:
MizzouHawkGal":1dcsjk0x said:
tacoma248":1dcsjk0x said:

Read my post carefully sir. I know it's dripping with sarcasm but I figure you can get it.;)

Pay attention to the edits please.
I caught you before your edit hon. :p

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I know, hence the heads up my friend. It's going to be epic. Just believe it and enjoy because we have the best quarterback in the game not named Brady. Even though he's just a game manager and too short right?

We got this.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":p7ijhvuf said:
I know, hence the heads up my friend. It's going to be epic. Just believe it and enjoy because we have the best quarterback in the game not named Brady.

We got this.

Oh I'm down witcha Mizzy. Kinda wish we had ML or Rawls toting the ball but it is what it is now. Like I mentioned in the predict-a-thread, I was more worried about todays game than heading to Carolina.

This Seahawk team we root for is very, VERY good.