What a game.

Vikes45

Reaction score
Congrats fellas, it's been fun chatting this week. The Seahawks had probably their worst offensive game of the year and still managed to find a way to win, gotta give them their props.

Good luck next week and maybe i"ll follow along on the forum through the Superbowl. Skol.

A

Anonymous

/respect.

Good game to you too...good luck in the future.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Vikes45":2hltlwud said:
Congrats fellas, it's been fun chatting this week. The Seahawks had probably their worst offensive game of the year and still managed to find a way to win, gotta give them their props.

Good luck next week and maybe i"ll follow along on the forum through the Superbowl. Skol.
Good on you. Best of luck!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Vikes45":13oz5mmk said:

Best of luck to you guys, game was intense. Hope to see you stick around.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Yeah big time props. Your upcoming multiple NFC North championships means we'll see each other again, soon. Peace.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Minn. Showed a lot in this game. It certainly appears GB's uncontested reign in the nfcn is over.

Mick063

Reaction score
Vikings built a heck of a defense.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Much respect for coming on here after losing like that.

I hope this year was the first of a string of Division wins over GB for you guys.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
You guys played us very well and I had a feeling you would. Good luck to you vikings moving forward.

Decimation

Reaction score
Great team you guys have, you guys will be a force to be reckoned with. Great young team with a good young quarterback!

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Vikes45":b8b9w3oh said:

Congrats on a great season NFC north Champs. Looking forward to watching a North battle next year with GB.
Zimmer will have you rolling next season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
You guys played a hell of a game today defensively and honestly should have won the game if not for a couple very unfortunate bounces that went our way.

whidbeast

Reaction score
Good stuff brotha. I would have been pulling for you guys going forward.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Congratulations to the Vikings on winning their division. And they played their hearts out today when all the sports betters were calling this game a Seattle victory long before it began. The better team won - though the weather or something else was most certainly effecting the offense productivity today. It won't happen again. Bring on Carolina.

samwize77

Reaction score
Bitter":1mn2dhzh said:
Minn. Showed a lot in this game. It certainly appears GB's uncontested reign in the nfcn is over.

I hope so... I'm getting pretty sick of hearing about Erin.

Oh....and the best of luck to you in the future..class post!!

sutz

Reaction score
Classy, dude! :th2thumbs:

Your guys played their hearts out and came up a figgie short. I'm glad that is behind us. :180670:

More meetings in the future seem inevitable.

Latest posts