Redskins or Vikings?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Who would you rather play?

I think I'd rather play the Redskins. It's hard to beat a team twice in a row, and the Vikings are flat out better than the Redskins.

mikeak

Reaction score
Vikings easily. We dominated because we match-up great. We already scouted and studied them. Not sure about Tedakins and their efficiency. Concerns should exist about stopping their TE.

I think we beat both but rather play Seattle

Now if I was Minnesota I would rather lose today and go on the road than host Seattle

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Did anyone see Kirk cousins today ?? Kid balled out!
The redskins are red hot and fed ex field is crap

rjdriver

Reaction score
Minnie.

It takes a QB who can make some big plays in the playoffs. Kirk Cousins is under rated in my opinion, he is capable of big plays. Bridgewater, not so much. I agree that we match up better against Minnie.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1a6idly4 said:
Not sure how you can tell until we see how well Minnesota plays tonight.

Well, by the time we see how Minnesota played well already know where we're going :lol:

I'm more wondering who were rooting for. And just because you beat a team once does not mean you can beat them again. Ask the Cardinals about that.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Wow i must be in a totally different mind set than you guys.

Give me Washington all day.

Look at their record. They've beaten complete crap.

Minnesota again?. No thanks. Don't trust two games away at the same place.

If we can't beat Washington we don't deserve it. Plain and simple.

getnasty

Reaction score
Vikings don't scare me a bit, Redskins maybe a little. DeSean Jackson and especially Jordan Reed are very tough match ups. Redskins Defense is underrated too.

kearly

Reaction score
Or Packers.

If the GB/MIN game tonight ends in a tie, Seattle would head to Lambeau as a 6 seed.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Doesn't matter...if the Seahawks play like they did today, they will crush either of those teams.

Optimus25

Reaction score
getnasty":3eza9zs4 said:
Vikings don't scare me a bit, Redskins maybe a little. DeSean Jackson and especially Jordan Reed are very tough match ups. Redskins Defense is underrated too.

I just don't understand this narrative. Washington has zero quality wins this year. 0.

Repeat, 0 wins against any team I'd even remotely consider quality.

I'm not sure of Minnesota's injury situation, but remember they were missing their best 3 players defensively when we played there. That will make it way different and way more intense.

For me it's the reverse. The Vikings scare me a bit. Skins scare me almost zero.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Optimus25":1mnbs8vf said:
getnasty":1mnbs8vf said:

I just don't understand this narrative. Washington has zero quality wins this year. 0.

I'm not sure of Minnesota's injury situation, but remember they were missing their best 3 players defensively when we played there. That will make it way different and way more intense.

I don't believe that the Redskins have beaten any team with a better than .500 record. The media is overhyping them based on thrashing subpar teams.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Redskins.

Because that would mean we're the #5 seed, which means there's at least a Lloyd Christmas chance of a future home playoff game, which can't happen at all for the #6 seed. That being said, the Redskins would be the more formidable opponent, and by no means an automatic W.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Optimus25":2v47ybtp said:
getnasty":2v47ybtp said:

For me it's the reverse. The Vikings scare me a bit. Skins scare me almost zero.

Having Smith and Barr out...not to mention the OTHER safety out....they were playing with 2 backup safeties, backup linebacker and backup dt...basically missing 3 of their 4 best defensive players IMO..other one is Rhodes at CB

I still find it funny how people would rather play the Vikings than Redskins (for reasons other than injury). Vikings have an MVP offensive player and their D, when healthy is one of the best in the league. Before injuries they were top 3 in scoring defense AHEAD of Seattle. They also came close to beating both Denver and Arizona on the road.

jake206

Reaction score
Vikings...no to Fedex field. It looks like garbage on cement. I could care less about seeding, except for injury purposes. Fedex field is an atrocity.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I absolutely hate saying this but it doesn't matter. If the Seahawks play their game they win next week

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Fed Ex Jr High stadium scares me more then the Redskin players!