Redskins or Vikings?

Largent80

Reaction score
Dumb question. Which team would give us a Sunday game rather than Saturday. Whatever team that is , would be my preference.

Rainmaker

Reaction score
Minneapolis is supposed to drop from highs in the 30's to highs around 0 sometime over the weekend.

Minnesota can't throw anyway so it won't hurt them much but it could affect our passing game. Based on that alone, I'll favor a trip to Washington.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":17fb00jy said:
Did anyone see Kirk cousins today ?? Kid balled out!
The redskins are red hot and fed ex field is crap
He also played Jerruh's kids today, so it was like a scrimmage.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Redskins.

I think it would be hilarious to knock them out of the playoffs for the 4th time in a row.

Attachments

• skins.JPG
    skins.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 957

nrayorr

Reaction score
I'm sitting here watching the GB/MINN game and both teams just aren't doing anything offensively and not too much defensively. It really doesn't matter to me who we play.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Largent80":2ns3wxxe said:
Dumb question. Which team would give us a Sunday game rather than Saturday. Whatever team that is , would be my preference.

Seen you ask this in a few separate threads w/ no answer. I think the NFL and networks figure out the arrangement once all games are decided. I have not seen, anywhere, an answer to this question (and I had been looking for myself as well), and have seen it suggested elsewhere that it's based on the desirability of the matchups.

dukestar

Reaction score
The way GB and Vikings are beating each other I'd prefer the Vikings. They are paying a price to win in GB and I think we'd benefit from that.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Optimus25":3d84u3ae said:
WilsonMVP":3d84u3ae said:
Optimus25":3d84u3ae said:
getnasty":3d84u3ae said:
Vikings don't scare me a bit, Redskins maybe a little. DeSean Jackson and especially Jordan Reed are very tough match ups. Redskins Defense is underrated too.

I just don't understand this narrative. Washington has zero quality wins this year. 0.

Repeat, 0 wins against any team I'd even remotely consider quality.

I'm not sure of Minnesota's injury situation, but remember they were missing their best 3 players defensively when we played there. That will make it way different and way more intense.

For me it's the reverse. The Vikings scare me a bit. Skins scare me almost zero.

Having Smith and Barr out...not to mention the OTHER safety out....they were playing with 2 backup safeties, backup linebacker and backup dt...basically missing 3 of their 4 best defensive players IMO..other one is Rhodes at CB

Exactly. I think some folks aren't giving them a fair shake for how difficult it would be to go there again and play. Versus playing one of the weakest teams to make the playoffs this season. And it seems everyone is buying cousins, although his biggest test this year was against Carolina where they got slaughtered. Let alone all they've done is run thru Chicago, buffalo, Philly, and Dallas lately, which is cute. Really cute.

Forgive the bump. But i felt the need to reiterate minny was by far the worse draw.