We desperately need Kam back - when does he return?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
What are the chances for him being 100% by the playoffs?

Anyone familiar with the injury and the typical recovery timeline?

harryjohnson

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3ml88f9a said:
What are the chances for him being 100% by the playoffs?

Anyone familiar with the injury and the typical recovery timeline?

I have cracked my tailbone and had a severely bruised ass before as well. It hurts like a sum bitch. And it continues to hurt for several weeks.

Incidentally I have also had a sports hernia. Both of these injuries take significant amounts of time from which to heal. Especially with the two guys who have them. They both play with such intense violence.

Don't expect Kam back until the playoffs. And don't be totally shocked if he's still out. Same for the beast.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I need a real medical doctors opinion no offense but a tailbone is worthless.Like he can't get a shot (numb it up)

chris98251

Reaction score
IndyHawk":h3bxpk72 said:
I need a real medical doctors opinion no offense but a tailbone is worthless.Like he can't get a shot (numb it up)

If you have never had it injured and the swelling making it hard to walk, sit, poop, lift your foot up to go upstairs you can't lie down in a comfortable position and it's hard to even pass a fart without holding your breath. That doesn't even include psychotic nerves going bat crazy as well if the swelling is bad enough.

Saying the tailbone is worthless is kind of making light of the injury, if it was so worthless why do they have a pad specifically to protect it. Even if most players don't use it.

Smellyman

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1e9tt3o2 said:

I did stay at a Holiday Inn.....

peppersjap

Reaction score
We desperately need some help in different spots but I don't see Kam as one of them. I can't wait until he gets back but we can afford to let him sit until healthy because McCray has performed very well in his place. I love Kam and wear his jersey but I can't believe he made the Pro Bowl this year when someone like Baldwin was left off. He selfishly missed the 1st 2 games then struggled in a couple of others in coverage and now has been out again for a couple more games. He will have missed at least a quarter of the season and probably more, hardly pro bowl worthy.