Welcome Back Christine Michael

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's not entirely surprising as he knows our system and we are bone thin at the position...

The good news is that none of us have any real high expectations from him and based on an interaction I saw pregame at the Dallas game with him and some of our players, it's clear he's liked by our guys so that's got to count for something.

A

Anonymous

Well, he'll have a built-in respect for real offensive coordinator.

:mrgreen:

bbsplitter

Reaction score
They probably sent Tom Cable on a coffee run while they did it. When he got back - "oh, uh, by the way..."

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be seriously happy for the guy if he had a breakout performance this weekend. 140+ yards on 20 carries and a TD or 2...

LOL oh who am I kidding? :p

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Fundamentally, Is CMike much different than BBrown? It looks like they are both stud athletes with explosive potential, but they both have ball handling issues. If anything I would think CMike is the more explosive athlete, so it makes sense they brought him back.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Scot McCloughan did us a real solid.
If we sign C-Mike off the Skins squad, he has to get paid for 3 weeks, minimum. But they released him a day ago, meaning Seattle can sign him for a day, a week, whatever they want.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pete: So, you remember the offe...um...formashu...which arm the ball goes in...are you still really fast, Christine?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I didn't see that one coming. Which is also what Michael tells Wilson after a blitz.

FanSince82

Reaction score
Yay, no-risk-no-reward retreads that offer no conceivable benefit to the team.

It's all on you, Russ. Let's pray for Marshawn's abdomen.

Latest posts