Baldwin

sutz

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1ccwllav said:
What the hell has he been eating for breakfast?
Whatever it is, I hope it's legal.

:twisted:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
He was always good, but he's finally benefiting from this new pocket passing version of Wilson. And holy smokes, what an evolution for both of them. I can't believe we're suddenly an offensive team. And I can't believe how unstoppable Wilson looks!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
He's already set career highs for receiving yards and TDs in a season and needs just 6 more catches for a new career high in that stat. He's also on pace to be Seattle's first 1000 yard receiver since Bobby Engram in 2007 and needs 3 more TDs to set the single season record.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
The answer of course is appetizers..........

He's always been good rw just didn't throw a ton before

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust.
No more improvising by Russell has help.
Yup ... Russell trusts his line to hold and his receivers to catch.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
RW has been excellent in the pocket the last 4 games. I mean, amazing.

His pocket presence is the best it's been in his career.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's about chemistry. Wilson's favorite targets used to be Tate and Rice. We gambled on Harvin over Tate, and Rice had to retire. They say it can take a while for QB/WR chemistry to develop. Zorn and Largent worked very hard to develop their work together, for example.

rain7

Reaction score
I think ADB has been a bad ass for a while. This is the first time we've seen wilson just camp out in the pocket the way he has these past few weeks.

Rob12

Reaction score
It goes to show you that he's always had this level of talent. He's coming into his prime as well. He runs excellent routes, and had his first drop today since October of last season. He's as sure handed as they come.

His numbers have always looked "pedestrian" because he's been in an offense with a QB who likes to spread the wealth with his receiver corps. We've also never been a high volume passing offense.

In NE, he's probably a 90/1200/8-10 TD guy. And he might finally turn out to be that here now.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The move he put on Webb yesterday was unbelievable. It was the TD pass where he was lined up wide right one on one with Webb. Twisted him into a pretzel, made him stumble and was so wide open in the end zone one of us could've hit him for the TD.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Russell Wilson's pocket passing has really improved with the introduction of a pocket. Who'd have thunk it?