Frank Clark

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I 100% forgot he was even on the team until another thread mentioned him in it.

What the hell? Is he out there but doesn't do anything hence why I can't remember his name being called? Is he injured? Still on the active roster?

I was really hoping for a feel good story with him but he's AWOL as far as I know.

renofox

Reaction score

What the hell? Is he out there but doesn't do anything hence why I can't remember his name being called? Is he injured? Still on the active roster?

I was really hoping for a feel good story with him but he's AWOL as far as I know.
He's taken ~142 snaps this year and has 4 tackles and -0- other stats to show for it. He was a consistent failure at setting the edge.

I'm glad they didn't give those snaps to Hall. We don't need to develop no damn rookies! Ditto for just promoting Smith from the practice squad before he was snatched by AZ.

I think he's benched but being held in reserve in case another DE is injured before the end of the season.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

I was pumped when we resigned him too. Another of a few letdowns this year!

CactusJack

Reaction score
Frank lost too much weight. He looks like an undersized LB now. No burst. His days of being an impact player are over.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
We need to release him and sign a proven pass rusher.
There are 2 guys that we can use if we make the playoffs. Justin Houston who was just released, and I think Robert Quinn is still available. Could definitely use one of those guys in rotation.

Polk738

Reaction score
Still don't understand the obsession fans had for signing this jabroni in the first place, did people really think he was gonna be Chris Clemmons reincarnated or something?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Anyone who expected much out of Clark in the regular season were only fooling themselves. He just isn’t that player. He has historically turned it up a notch in the playoffs though and if we can still make it we could use that.