Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Ravens)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Boys Are Back In Town!

Now we're rollin' right on schedule. After all it is December where we have dominated the NFL under Pete Carroll for the most part. "It's not how you start..." The Seahawks didn't just beat the Vikings last week they IMPOSED THEIR WILL. Something that we haven't seen all year from start to finish. The message has been sent and received. The Seahawks are back to form and look the Hell out future wildcard opponent come January.

The Ravens are absolutely decimated and a mere carcass of what they could have been if all of their 18 players had not succumbed to injury. This one shouldn't be close.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Ravens 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4

tdlabrie

Reaction score
After Pittsburgh and Minnesota, this one almost feels like a "gimme". Why, we might even see Tavaris the entire fourth quarter!

Seattle 27
Baltimore 14

Season: 9 - 3

marko358

Reaction score
Hawks 35
Ravens 3

I don't see how they will be able to march down the field against our D.

Largent80

Reaction score
The offense is really movin now, and with Williams gone were playing better in the secondary.

Hawks 37
Ravens 9

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Ravens 9

Rawls has a 150 yard rushing game.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I said the Vikings game was the one where we would see the real Seahawks. I hope that's true.

Seahawks 31
Ravens 10

My Record to Date: 10-2

12thbrah

Reaction score
With Jimmy Clausen at QB this weekend. I'm predicting another shutout like Chicago earlier this season.

Seahawks - 31
Ravens - Jack Squat

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I read today that Schaub is likely to play meaning the Ravens will get a couple of FGs rather than being shut out.

Hawks 30
Ravens 6

To date: 8-4

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
This game is a must win (like every game to finish this season). With the Ravens packing it up for this year and playing with a backup QB there is no reason this game should be close with the way this offense is playing. If this game was in Seattle I could see Ravens being blanked, but since this a home game for them, I'll go with...

Seattle-28
Ravens- 10 (and they only score 10 because this is a home game for the Ravens and it's a 10 a.m game, so they may get one good early drive to start the game)

Crizilla

Reaction score
The ravens have not lost by more than 8 points all season however that comes to an end

seahawks 30
ravens 16

kf3339

Reaction score
The team really feels like it has turned a corner and pushing full steam ahead! This game should not even be close by halftime. I want to see all facets (offense, defense and special teams) just kick ass!

Hawks 37
Ravens 6

RTD: 9-3

Overseasfan

Reaction score
On one hand we have one of the hottest teams in the NFL and on the other hand we have a team out of play-off contention consisting mainly out of back-ups and PS players.

This should really be an easy win. I'll say something along the lines of 31 - 10

HawkGA

Reaction score
The only real question that matters is how many touchdowns Schaub will throw . . . and I don't mean to his receivers. I mean to Serm & Co.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2tykp36l said:
The only real question that matters is how many touchdowns Schaub will throw . . . and I don't mean to his receivers. I mean to Serm & Co.

Do you mean "Pick Downs" to Sherm & Co. ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hawks85

Reaction score
Aros":2i5by85i said:
The Boys Are Back In Town!

Now we're rollin' right on schedule. After all it is December where we have dominated the NFL under Pete Carroll for the most part. "It's not how you start..." The Seahawks didn't just beat the Vikings last week they IMPOSED THEIR WILL. Something that we haven't seen all year from start to finish. The message has been sent and received. The Seahawks are back to form and look the Hell out future wildcard opponent come January.

The Ravens are absolutely decimated and a mere carcass of what they could have been if all of their 18 players had not succumbed to injury. This one shouldn't be close.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Ravens 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4
i agree, but they have fought and kept every game close. easily could be 8-4. this wont be a walk in the park like everybody is saying.
hawks - 24
ravens - 20

Vetamur

Reaction score
Seahawks 34
Ravens 10

I think TJack gets some 4th quarter playing time.