Hey NFL: We're Baaaaaaack!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NFC, you're on notice. Good luck playing the Seahawks in the playoffs this year.

Rflagg

Reaction score
They look crazy good the last three weeks and it feels great.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Would be nice if the Cardinals could fall back to Earth a bit.

Rat

Reaction score
Feels like you can write this team in against the NFC East winner on wildcard weekend.

RussB

Reaction score
Hawks are back to kicking ass. :D . This team really shutting the critics up past few weeks.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The switch has been flicked on. The switch where each brother plays for each other. The switch where they remember they have the talent and ability to beat anyone, anywhere, anytime. The switch where no more distractions, only football.

The switch where this team wins 1-0 every week from here on out.

chris98251

Reaction score
They needed a chip, they needed to address the predictability of the offense and add the spread as well as change the calls back to Center which Lewis is doing well, change Williams for Shead and get Lane back.

Pick up the pace of the offense and let Wilson play instead of control him.

Lots of little things that have come up big !

HawkMark1976

Reaction score
2015 has been a strange season for many of the NFL teams, Seattle included. If it wasn't for the lack of concentration by the defensive players during the first half of the season, this team could be undefeated at this point. ;)

Most likely they will be 11-5 or 10-6 and make the playoffs as a wild card team. That scenario sets them up to have to play 3 road games to make it to the Super Bowl - a VERY challenging feat to accomplish. However, they are peaking now with a fresh young running back in Thomas Rawls, rejuvenated O line giving Russell Wilson time to set and throw a completed pass and a defense that seems to be hungry again. SO playing in Super Bowl 50 as the NFC team is very possible. 8)

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
This year has been so similar to the 2012 season. Half a season of nail-biters, could haves, growing pains, division getting out of reach, etc. Now we're rolling and seem destined for another trouncing of an NFC East team in the 1st round of the playoffs.

drdiags

Reaction score
This game concerned me as well as the upcoming Ravens game. Was really odd to see the Vikings not put up a stronger game. Though it didn't hurt losing several key players during the game. I figured the defense would be fine, it is the big game gunslingers that will eat their lunch. Bridgewater is still developing so one wouldn't expect he would shred the team.

I think this year any impact the team can make toward winning it all will have to come from the offense. The defense just has issues unless Frank Clark can help provide that middle push like he did today. I think this season has been good for the team and the fans. Nothing is easy. You have to earn it.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
5 of the last 6 games won...and best of all 3 of them road games.

Wild Card doesn't look quite so daunting.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
This game went about as much as I expected but I thought Wilson would go for only 200 yards, 1 TD passing instead of the 275, 3 TD he got. Thought he would have success running the ball and that he would score a TD on his legs, today.

I felt the D would shut down Peterson to under 75 yards (and they did better than that) and thus shutting down Bridgewater and the Vikings Offense.

This is a huge win... and if they keep rolling like this on offense, while returning to playing great defense, no team in the NFC is going want to play us in the Play-Offs. The fact that we've matched-up and had 4th QTR leads against the big 3 in CAR, GB, ARI, and just now blew out the 8-3 Vikings... when we were kind of going through some issues (plus just bad officiating)... man.. this team firing on cylinders can make it back to the Superbowl for a third time in three seasons.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Maybe I'm being a homer but it just looked like their body language was different after the first couple of series. They seem to have gotten a little bit of that swagger back.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
FearTheBeak":30mmnm8r said:
Maybe I'm being a homer but it just looked like their body language was different after the first couple of series. They seem to have gotten a little bit of that swagger back.

You're not being a homer, it's palpable. They've got their swagger back.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Overseasfan":2li4qi1a said:
I feel like we might actually be one of the favorites for the Superbowl now.

Somewhere the odds makers in Vegas are smirking. :thirishdrinkers:

two dog

Reaction score
The Seahawks are their old fearsome selves.

Rolling this time of year is better than an early charge and flattening out
late in the season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":1tmpcbb0 said:

You did see it. I did too. there was Team written on the wall in that stadium...and it was in our locker room.

chris98251

Reaction score
They got pissed off at the naysayers saying the LOB and Seahawks defense is a shadow of it's former self, we play best when pissed.