Our Offense this year

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
A couple of stats from twitter (@BestGuyAround):

Seahawks on pace to score 334 points this season, 60 points fewer than last year and 80 points few than 2012 & 2013 teams. I expect the offense to get going in the second half of the season but if it doesn't they will barely outscore the 2011 T-Jack team.

@MikeClayNFL

Seahawks are averaging 1.5 offensive TDs/game at midway point. Jags were last at 1.5/gm in 2014. 2 or fewer in all 8 games this year.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's been bad for sure. They have the pieces to be a great offense. We can blame Bevell, the Line, execution etc. and I've blamed all of them at times but it can be good again.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
IMO the offensive woes are 50% REALLY bad pass protecting line, 25% Russell and 25% Lynch.

When the line took a step back this year, we needed Russell and Lynch to take steps forward...........and neither has played particularly well. Lynch is still Lynch, but he's not playing to his prior levels, and Russell has flashed but not taken the next step in his progression as a borderline "elite" QB.

So instead we get what we've got, a bad line and two stars that aren't stepping up to pick up the slack.

mrt144

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3k9yey7i said:
IMO the offensive woes are 50% REALLY bad pass protecting line, 25% Russell and 25% Lynch.

When the line took a step back this year, we needed Russell and Lynch to take steps forward...........and neither has played particularly well. Lynch is still Lynch, but he's not playing to his prior levels, and Russell has flashed but not taken the next step in his progression as a borderline "elite" QB.

So instead we get what we've got, a bad line and two stars that aren't stepping up to pick up the slack.

Man, if only there was something that could be done strategically and tactically to help. Naw, there isn't. Nevermind, false alarm.
:stirthepot: