Sacks? Sacks? Anyone? Sacks?

Rocket

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing DangeRuss get sacked. Did I miss one, having elderly eyes, or are we improving?

MrThortan

Reaction score
Quite surprising. Russell seemed to be getting the ball out faster today as well. Let's hope this is the beginning of a new trend for the O-line.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
MrThortan":2kxnfl8l said:
Quite surprising. Russell seemed to be getting the ball out faster today as well. Let's hope this is the beginning of a new trend for the O-line.

It's more Bevell protecting the O-line with his scheme, like he was supposed to be doing weeks ago.

Until Wilson gets better against blitzes, Bevell should be calling every game as if Okung was out.

chris98251

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3anr6zho said:
MrThortan":3anr6zho said:

It's more Bevell protecting the O-line with his scheme, like he was supposed to be doing weeks ago.

Until Wilson gets better against blitzes, Bevell should be calling every game as if Okung was out.

With one exception, don't abandon the run when it wasn't being stopped.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Yup no sacks but still took some big hits. Didn't like that one where it looked like his left arm was gonna get ripped off on the sideline.

Russ is one tough hombre.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Smellyman":1a0u9huz said:
He still got drilled a lot.

Most of those were on Russell waiting for receivers to come open.............with success I might add.

But yes, overall GREAT gameplan by Bevell, Pete and Russell to continuously move the pocket to avoid pressure.