PUP Player Updates

Basis4day

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/655151596918063104[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/655151913340530688[/tweet]

MrThortan

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see P Rich back. BJ may be in trouble again.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
If there is a way to get Lane some snaps in Dallas, that would be some game action before the bye week. I'd like to think by Arizona, he and Burley are healthier and we don't have to ask too much of Shead, who has played very well....it's hard to imagine Seattle started a run supporter like Bailey in the opener, and 8 weeks later, it's hard to imagine Bailey making this roster if Burley and Lane were healthy starting camp.

I don't see a way PRich is a major contributor this year, I can see bigger things for him next year.....usually 18 months removed from the surgery, is when the complete speed and healing is there. Amazing he's actually back already is about 9 full months.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MrThortan":1w4ls33r said:
Will be interesting to see P Rich back. BJ may be in trouble again.
Be still my heart. If he isn't history the moment Richardson is back we have issues.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I honestly think Lane is headed to IR.

Pete is usually very optimistic about injuries and recovery time, and he hasn't been positive once about Lane.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
NewJerseyHawk":2er23npo said:
If there is a way to get Lane some snaps in Dallas, that would be some game action before the bye week. I'd like to think by Arizona, he and Burley are healthier and we don't have to ask too much of Shead, who has played very well....it's hard to imagine Seattle started a run supporter like Bailey in the opener, and 8 weeks later, it's hard to imagine Bailey making this roster if Burley and Lane were healthy starting camp.

I don't see a way PRich is a major contributor this year, I can see bigger things for him next year.....usually 18 months removed from the surgery, is when the complete speed and healing is there. Amazing he's actually back already is about 9 full months.

Lane and PRich both tore their ACLs within about a month of each other.

mikeak

Reaction score
PRich - so excited for that. Him Lockett, Graham - it will click the last 8 games of the season. Not even you know whom can screw it up with playcalling

Rob12

Reaction score
Hawks46":313gyq07 said:
I honestly think Lane is headed to IR.

Pete is usually very optimistic about injuries and recovery time, and he hasn't been positive once about Lane.

Lane's injuries were some of the worst I've seen. I'd be shocked if he made it back at all this season.

I think he should be rested for 2015, and by next season he'll be ready to be a part of this secondary again. No need to rush him back. The defense is fine, it's the offense that needs to learn to sustain some drives late in games.

Latest posts