drdiags

Reaction score
"Rush their OL, those dudes will fold"

"Keep an eye out for Kearse on some flukey 50/50 balls"

"Let Graham run free, they will not be able to hit him across the middle"

"Slip a RB out of the backfield on 3rd and long. Winner every time"

OceanPanther

Reaction score
I doubt there's a lot of "gleaning" from Norwood,, not sure he's found our stadium yet..

Now Jared Allen is another story,, he's actually been on the field ,, not that the results were good for him, but he's old enough to be able to pass a little "gleanable " information..

Let's hope we come back home with no injuries .. I'm drinking the Panther :179422:

lukerguy

Reaction score
After watching the 4th quarter, everyone already knows what we're going to do before the play anyways, so what does it matter?

Run Run Pass.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Pretty dumb if you ask me to ask for ways to stop the Seahawks offense. If I'm the Carolina DC, I put Josh Norman on Jermaine Kearse and call it a day. It's not like we're going to throw to 6'7 mismatch freak athlete at TE.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well that must have been the most boreing 5 minute conversation with Norwood one could have,

napkin-405x227.jpg

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Why aren't we throwing the ball deep more? That use to be a big part of our offense, especially when defenses put eight in a box????

mrt144

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2yf6utid said:
Why aren't we throwing the ball deep more? That use to be a big part of our offense, especially when defenses put eight in a box????

Is this rhetorical at this point?

Because the OL isn't protecting well enough on the deep ball. And even when they are, RW isn't stepping into throws deep as much as possible and even that reflects back on OL to a large degree.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
mrt144":1eo0cusv said:
seahawk12thman":1eo0cusv said:

Is this rhetorical at this point?

Because the OL isn't protecting well enough on the deep ball. And even when they are, RW isn't stepping into throws deep as much as possible and even that reflects back on OL to a large degree.

Wilson was throwing deep the last two years while playing "Back yard football". It seemed like there were two of these throws every year against the Niners.

marko358

Reaction score
One of the most predictable offenses in the league. Not sure how much insight Norwood could provide.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
marko358":nw5aembd said:
One of the most predictable offenses in the league. Not sure how much insight Norwood could provide.

Wasn't that the motto though. We are going to do what we do and you can't stop us anyway???

chris98251

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":ko9jempd said:
marko358":ko9jempd said:

Wasn't that the motto though. We are going to do what we do and you can't stop us anyway???

That was Holmgren, Bevell wants to do the unexpected, like bubble screen to Kearse, then a empty backfield and a pass to three receivers in the same spot on the field with 5 defenders around them.