Any change for Record for this Season?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Now that the roster is pretty much set...excluding Kam who may be heading to the big apple...what is your prediction of how the Seahawks do this year??

just throwing it out there 10-6 2nd in NFC West, wild card win and lose in the divisional....I said something similar last year and went to sb so say the same again...

of course the fan in me says another sb game...but just too much stuff going on at the o line and secondary posotions this year...

your picks?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
At this point in time...my other post in the record stands. I think it was 13-3...but will double check...As far as Kam....well.

[youtube]XZwVCjhq3YI[/youtube]

seahawksny

Reaction score
9-7
No Kam
No o-line
Bevell will get too predictable and go to graham too much.

Hate to say it, buT RW can't do it on his own

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I'll say it 14-2. This team is pissed and determined.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Change since when? Since SB49? Since the draft? Since the start of preseason? Since the latest roster cuts?

Not that it really matters as I still see them as 12+ win team.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Cyrus12":373sn9p5 said:
Now that the roster is pretty much set...excluding Kam who may be heading to the big apple...what is your prediction of how the Seahawks do this year??

just throwing it out there 10-6 2nd in NFC West, wild card win and lose in the divisional....I said something similar last year and went to sb so say the same again...

of course the fan in me says another sb game...but just too much stuff going on at the o line and secondary posotions this year...

your picks?

So who's gonna go 11-5 or better in the division?

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1qtkith4 said:
Cyrus12":1qtkith4 said:

your picks?

I went with the Cards for first place....although their o line is as bad as ours and Palmer is a Mr Glass....Other nfl fans that don't wear blue and green goggles like us are saying 8-8...implosion from all the bad off season stuff and no Kam etc etc etc...I don't see that but I don't think we are as dangerous as the last 2 years.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2095nb7x said:
Seahawk Sailor":2095nb7x said:

I went with the Cards for first place....although their o line is as bad as ours and Palmer is a Mr Glass....Other nfl fans that don't wear blue and green goggles like us are saying 8-8...implosion from all the bad off season stuff and no Kam etc etc etc...I don't see that but I don't think we are as dangerous as the last 2 years.

So...

Their defense isn't as good as ours.
Their offensive line is as bad as ours.
Palmer isn't nearly as good as Wilson. Their backups aren't as good as T-Jack.
None of their running backs are close to as good as Marshawn Lynch.
None of their tight ends are close to as good as Jimmy Graham.
I can't make a call on their receivers because I don't know any of them but 12th year Larry Fitzgerald.

And they're going to take the division away from us this year?

They must have a HELL of a kicker!

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":30e4qor5 said:
Cyrus12":30e4qor5 said:
Seahawk Sailor":30e4qor5 said:

So...

Their defense isn't as good as ours.
Their offensive line is as bad as ours.
Palmer isn't nearly as good as Wilson. Their backups aren't as good as T-Jack.
None of their running backs are close to as good as Marshawn Lynch.
None of their tight ends are close to as good as Jimmy Graham.
I can't make a call on their receivers because I don't know any of them but 12th year Larry Fitzgerald.

And they're going to take the division away from us this year?

They must have a HELL of a kicker!

I think the Cards d is a little better than you think ... and they have Washington coming back this year. Palmer will be good if he can stay upright..he gets hurt and they are done. I took a lot of what happened in the hawks off season as a factor of how the season will go...and the off the field stuff is still going on with Kam. Don't get me wrong I want the Hawks to win every game but I do not see it going as well as the last 2 years..

12thbrah

Reaction score
Hawks should be favored in every game except Green Bay

15-1!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
Cyrus12":uvtvyvwr said:
I think the Cards d is a little better than you think ... and they have Washington coming back this year. Palmer will be good if he can stay upright..he gets hurt and they are done. I took a lot of what happened in the hawks off season as a factor of how the season will go...and the off the field stuff is still going on with Kam. Don't get me wrong I want the Hawks to win every game but I do not see it going as well as the last 2 years..

"Better than I think" isn't a metric.

Are they better than our defense?
Is Palmer and their offense better than Wilson and our offense?

You cite the off-the-field stuff with Kam as a distraction, but discount the distraction that the entire team might not be playing there in a couple of years?

Sorry; just don't see the pessimism there. The only reason they have to think they can beat the Seahawks is the league standard: On Any Given Sunday.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
13-3 or 12-4 if the Hawks avoid major injuries and with minimal OC brainfarts.
HFA
Super Bowl 50 champions! :0190l:

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Yeah. I was originally thinking 11-5. Considering we could only occasionally drum up a pass rush and our receivers instilled fear in labradoodles. Suddenly, Clark, marsh, and Hill have taken a manifesto to destroy o-lines and with graham and Lockett we now have an aggressively competitive wr group. Kam chancellor.... how many super bowl teams in the past decade have had that kind of talent at SS(outside of us, obvi). Give me 13-3. The defense regressed to 5th or 6th (aw shucks) and the offense/ST puts up 27/game.