Win Forever

LTH

Reaction score
For those of you who are wondering How this team is going to move forward, You should read Pete's book "Win forever"... I read it and It gave me a great insight into who Pete Carroll is and what he stands for as well as how he thinks... Its a good read and I think it might help Heal the wound of the SB loss a bit...

I made that post about NE being irrelevant in which a lot of people did not understand why I would think such a ridiculous thing... A lot of people just took it out of context because it is a deep concept and maybe I didnt explain it very well...

Even though NE won the SB, it doesnt change my point of view because the Hawks control their own destiny. They proved that in the SB with the fact that they put themselves in the position to win the game which just proves the point I was trying to make...

I know Im gonna get hammered for this post but If you love the Hawks READ THE BOOK... It will allow you to understand where Carroll is coming from...

LTH

Hyak

Reaction score
I have read the book - it's a good read and insight to their belief system and how every week is a championship week, etc.

The approach and belief system installed here is fundamental to their long-term success. What's next promotes moving on and forward.

daveman918

Reaction score
Have read it twice. Great book not only about Pete and his philosophy but also shows how a personal philosophy and positive attitude can impact you and the people around you.

If you read it you will understand everything about our team more, including the press conferences, decisions (like Percy), and how we'll come back after this loss.

Boycie

Reaction score
LTH":32dfto8j said:
For those of you who are wondering How this team is going to move forward, You should read Pete's book "Win forever"... I read it and It gave me a great insight into who Pete Carroll is and what he stands for as well as how he thinks... Its a good read and I think it might help Heal the wound of the SB loss a bit...

I made that post about NE being irrelevant in which a lot of people did not understand why I would think such a ridiculous thing... A lot of people just took it out of context because it is a deep concept and maybe I didnt explain it very well...

Even though NE won the SB, it doesnt change my point of view because the Hawks control their own destiny. They proved that in the SB with the fact that they put themselves in the position to win the game which just proves the point I was trying to make...

I know Im gonna get hammered for this post but If you love the Hawks READ THE BOOK... It will allow you to understand where Carroll is coming from...

LTH

The biggest takeaway I got from the book, was how he stressed to his players to be the best that they could be, and not try to be as good as someone else. It's a great book.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This time, the best team DID lose. But gotta hand it to Brady and the Pats. They came back from 10 down on the LOB.