Kam Bam

Reaction score
How hurt was Kam during the game? I think he was slowed down a'lot with his knee. I was waiting for Kam to just come up and lay the wood like only he can do. They would have been a little more hesitant on some of their routes. That had a lot of impact on this game too. Kam wasn't Kam in that game.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I thought he played fine. He covered Gronk pretty well one on one and he made a couple big hits.

hangumhi

Reaction score
He certainly didn't play like himself; either did Earl. In my opinion they both had a poor game. Kam was beat several times trying to jam Gronk off the LOS and Earl kept taking steps backward as the play began when typically his first step is forward. Earl wasn't flying to the ball throughout the game although he did fly to the ball several times just not the whole game like usual...I don't blame him or Kam I think they were hurt...just pointing out what I saw. I think it's obvious that our legion of boom wasn't playing at full health based upon the carving they took in the second half which was very uncharacteristic.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Pete said this morning that the knee thing is something that has a history with Kam and he was able to play through it with no real problem, but they will have to evaluate it in the off season to see if it needs surgery or not.