Dan Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
Im not saying anything bad about him I love what he did with our team the last two years. I would like to ask if you guys think the whole head coaching thing played with the game plan I mean the falcons were hiring coach's while he was suppose to be game planning our d? How do you hire coach's with out the head coach's say or his plan for the team. I have kind of thought that way about the our game plan d wasn't on there game they weren't tackle right or didn't know how to tackle the shifty players on the side lines and the game plan didn't really change in the second half of the game. Now im just bring it up please tell me if im wrong I really hope im wrong but some thing was wrong with our d we gave up 28 points.

gadgor

Reaction score
Mostly injuries. Avril being out forced Bennett to rush from the outside instead of the inside, which enabled Brady to step up multiple times and complete passes. I don't know if Lane being out really made an impact, since Brady was able to drive down the field pretty effectively the first possession. However, I know that Tharold is not up to par in terms of awareness and ball skills in comparison to Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.