The life of a Seattle sports fan just came crashing back

falcongoggles

Reaction score
With that lose it came crashing back down on me

-SB XL*

-we want the ball and we are going to score

-Atlanta field goal to erase greatest comeback ever

-Sonics sold to a total douche who plans to hold city hostage and relocate from the jump. Now ownership is blackballed by NBA.

-Mariners are first team to lose 100 games with $100 million payroll

-The 1990s as a Seahawks fan

-losing to Yankees after setting regular season win record

-losing in first round of playoffs to Dikembe Mutombo

-1993 Western Conference final game 7-Suns go the line 64 times, beating GP and Kemp. The ref for the game is later incarcerated for changing the outcome of games.

Meanwhile Boston is celebrating another SB in a city swimming in championships.

The worst part-Seattle fans are so flippin passionate. We have the loudest stadium, amazing fans and a deserving team. 25,000 fans for the Sonics rally in Phoenix. This is what they get in return?!?

Crushing...

Optimus25

Reaction score
honestly, what could hurt worse, ya know? it was right there, they knew it was over, the whole world knew. unless you hand it over.

theascension

Reaction score
Unbridled positivity got us to the superbowl and lost us the superbowl, that to me is the takeaway. We were over confident in executing an over cute play on the 1 yard line yet - that's part of the attitude that got us here. Calling fake plays against GB and having faith in Kearse throw after throw after throw. Fitting we'd lose to cold hard Bellichicks team who out coached us most of the day.

Baldhwak

Reaction score
Just run lynch there! This loss is the mist painful in Seattle sports histiry

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I give up. The cheating Patriots hoist the Lombardi, and Godell will sweep it all under the rug for his buddy Kraft. I'm done.

Leave Bevell in Phoenix and let him hitchhike back to Seattle only to find he's been fired. Actually, that's not enough. Take all his stuff and burn it on the lawn of the VMAC.

Block everyone with less than 50 posts. Screw the Cheatriots.