I'm in shock

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Did this really happen?

This feels like a nightmare you wake up from with cold sweats.

This one is going to sting for a while.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
My 12 year old fell in my lap crying. That was the hardest part for me. Best I could think up to say is stuff like this is what makes football such an exciting sport.

Now I know how the Packers felt two weeks ago. To have a win solidly in your grasp disappear. it's tough.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Yes. It sucks. But its a game. What really sucks is that tomorrow I have to go back to fighting my school board to integrate my disabled child in a regular school class room. A win would have suspended that reality for a few more hours. A loss, means I can not forget about this reality for a little longer.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
The sting, sorrow, and shock all really hurts and it's hard to get over... However, my heart really goes out to all the 12s who spent a fortune to go to the game, and have time on their hands before returning home... Now that's got to really suck... Talk about an extreme high and an extreme low low and hit bottom really fast.... I've personally got a couple days of easy time to work through it, so I'm fortunate... I feel so bad for every other 12 that has a lot worse to deal with now that we lost the way we did... :cry:

Tundra

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":2fjpiqr9 said:
My 12 year old fell in my lap crying. That was the hardest part for me. Best I could think up to say is stuff like this is what makes football such an exciting sport.

Now I know how the Packers felt two weeks ago. To have a win solidly in your grasp disappear. it's tough.
same here. My 6 year old was sobbing badly! Got to take the high road in there eyes and say it is just a game. But to know what should of happened( run lynch!) and to live with this just stings! Love me some Hawks but this is a hard one to put away. Going to take some time.

ExpatPack

Reaction score
TundraApe":39ep8umm said:
SPIRITOF12":39ep8umm said:

same here. My 6 year old was sobbing badly! Got to take the high road in there eyes and say it is just a game. But to know what should of happened( run lynch!) and to live with this just stings! Love me some Hawks but this is a hard one to put away. Going to take some time.

Yep, you got it. Take if from a Packers fan. It was a ridiculously stupid call by Bevell at the end, that's for sure but there are a bunch of reasons why Seattle lost the game and a bunch of reasons why they could have won it.

It's easy when your team wins. it's much harder to stay classy when your team loses in heart-brewing fashion.