The Defense was very average tonight.

Ranker777

Reaction score
They were picked apart. Give Brady time and he will make a great defense look average, like he just did.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Picked us apart with the short game. That's how to do it. Did Brady ever pass over 20 yards in this game? Maybe once?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Vereen destroyed us. Just ridiculous. So many shack thoughts.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Tackling was miserable. When they tightened up in the 3rd quarter, it was certain death. Then they stopped playing sound football in the 4th

Cyrus12

Reaction score
the game was lost on 2 plays as I see it...We all know the last one...the first one was the refs call on ET...the momentum was swung when that happened...too close to call imo...no it was just a flat out bad call...but the call by our own team at the end was worse.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
They gave up 2 TD drives in the 4th quarter and it hurt badly. However, if Darrell Bevvel wasn't a total moron it wouldn't have mattered.

randomation

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1ode5dqa said:
the game was lost on 2 plays as I see it...We all know the last one...the first one was the refs call on ET...the momentum was swung when that happened...too close to call imo...no it was just a flat out bad call...but the call by our own team at the end was worse.

3rd down drop by Kearse was bigger by far then all but the last play. If we get that we are around the 15 and likely score a TD on that drive and the game is pretty much over, and Bevell never gets a change to make the idiotic playcall to beat all playcalls forever.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
randomation":1cwcwedw said:
Cyrus12":1cwcwedw said:

3rd down drop by Kearse was bigger by far then all but the last play. If we get that we are around the 15 and likely score a TD on that drive and the game is pretty much over, and Bevell never gets a change to make the idiotic playcall to beat all playcalls forever.

It wasn't even close to bigger.

Chawks1

Reaction score
The D is taught to allow short gains. But the tackle must be there. And Brady lit up Tharold Simon. They just put a smaller, quicker WR on him and it was like taking his lunch.

But they did enough to win. Give Lynch the ball at the goaline!!!! Or at the very least play action to him. Duh!!!!!

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Cyrus12":m2ymc2k5 said:
Pi no-call on the trip was pretty freakin' brutal. That was an EZ, must-call right there. But yeah, I really wish they'd given it to Marshawn right there.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
They did what we knew they would do and we were not ready. That is on Pete for letting the Falcons coach hang around.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
That defense was a mash unit by the end of the game. They did enough with a beat up group.

Bevell lost this game for us and nothing will change that narrative for me.

Rat

Reaction score
Having KJ Wright singled up on Gronk on that long TD pass didn't look very smart.

Mick063

Reaction score
What I hate when I read opposing forums after a Seahawk win.

Never giving just a little credit to the team that won.

The defense is really good. So is the Patriot offense.

You want to know what an average defense looks like against the Patriots? Check out the Colts two weeks ago.