My Key to the game

chris98251

Reaction score
Everyone is talking about the dings to our DB's, I think that we are doing a bit of a Doc Holiday acting job (Val Kilmer) version. They may be a bit dinged and it's been a story line but may not be as hurt as many think they are. Brady and Bill are going to test this situation to see if they can exploit it. When your focused on something like trying to take advantage of a injury or a perceived weakness it can take a while to see if it pans out and cost you, especially against our defense. Testing Earl, Sherm and Kam could lead to turnovers.

We get a pick six or the ball on a short field to get a touchdown lead early it will put pressure on Brady to take higher risks in plays. which will cause the avalanche effect to begin, we have shown we can come from behind, but when we play with a lead we are juggernauts and the turnovers and hits add up to lopsided scores. Also Brady has a habit of going full asshole mode when things start collapsing around him, that's where I would like to get his mindset, his competitive nature pushed to the point where he is dumping on his teammates.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
73363-I-wasnt-quite-as-sick-as-I-mad-J1aB.gif

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Yep that's the one, Pete using the Injury report much like Belichick does, he covers injuries we may be baiting them with a bit of exaggeration on ours.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":20j11bas said:
Yep that's the one, Pete using the Injury report much like Belichick does, he covers injuries we may be baiting them with a bit of exaggeration on ours.

Exactly...Bill isn't giving away one iota of info like that to us, why not expand on his technique? :) :th2thumbs:

Latest posts