Who else is flouting their company dress code today?

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm on duty today.
No way I can do it, wish I could.

I do have a big 12 in the windshield of my car though.
GoHawks.
e48cca3776b7993a9a2a1e15c72bc97f.jpg

drcool

Reaction score
I think I will be fine wearing my jersey. One of the best parts about working where I do is I can wear a jersey every day if I wanted and would probably be encouraged to do so.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Yeah, can't do it. If it was Colts Blue Friday I would wear my Seahawks jersey, but Colt fans are still a bit salty that they're not in this...

kjreid

Reaction score
My dress code is shirt and tie, so I wore my shirt and tie and since it was a little nippy out this morning I had to put my Jersey over the top. I guess technically I am in dress code but my boss (who is a big Denver fan and a Rodgers Fan) won't think its to funny. :th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
I need you guys to not lose your jobs as your social security pays mine ;)

DynoHawk

Reaction score
My office is having a superbowl potluck, everybody is in Hawk green and blue. The boss is even bringing 10lbs of Dickey's pulled pork.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I thought it about it, but I have two meetings today with clients, so I chickened out.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Where I work, anyone can be called on to work in the shop at any given time, so there is no true dress code, but I've been reppin' with my Seahawks gear since the NFCCG and am full on Blue Friday today.

seanoob

Reaction score
My wife's ceo tried to emphasize that it was not appropriate last year, but people ignored him. This year, he gave up and 'blessed' it. 12s don't care what you say pointed haired boss.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Seems to be about 80% hawks gear at Washington's largest employer. And factory building lit up in blue and green LED looking beautiful from the freeway.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Every Friday is casual Friday at my employer, jeans and jerseys are fine, so I'm not violating anything. I may violate the Monday dress code if we win, though. (Normally business casual; collared shirt required.)

BeaHUman

Reaction score
No dress code worries at my work. I'm sporting my #38 Mack Strong jersey. (to remind a few doubters that I'm not a 2 year band-wagoner)) :0190l: