How effective have you been at work this week?

how effective have you been at work this week??

• Very, give me a raise for being so awesome

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Average, even my crappy co workers are better

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Horrible, fire me now if you know whats good for you

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bprez3

Reaction score
It (work) keeps my mind off the game. Granted as I post this I am still at work streaming 710

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Bprez3":ttgyeq1x said:
It (work) keeps my mind off the game. Granted as I post this I am still at work streaming 710

Lol, youre streaming sports audio and posting on .Net at work! You need help man!

Ive skinned outta work early almost every day and took tomorrow off. I literally cannot concentrate on anything. Love the NFL Network app on my android but its been a serious distraction!

Gametime

Reaction score
Bprez3":5n7sogur said:

Both my bosses left for the game.

Work? hahaha. Adorable.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am retired. So someone probably needs to hire me. I sit..or stand...or chop wood. Or even work on project cars. I surf the net if I wanna. I am even working on things that are seahawks (whoever they are) related. I have material and gonna make some garb that looks interesting. I think I have the time. he he he

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm absolutely useless. =-/

I'm like Bprez3, except I download all my podcasts, then play them back on my PC, unless I get a call, then I listen to it on my phone while I'm working.

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Gametime":3h7winuh said:
Bprez3":3h7winuh said:

Both my bosses left for the game.

Work? hahaha. Adorable.

Hahaha, sounds rough! Im so desperately trying to remain calm and relaxed. Nervous/excited energy is at an apex

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Put on my earphones, and tune into KIRO Sports radio listing to Brock and Salk, followed by Bob and Groz and its unbelievable how productive I can be.

drcool

Reaction score
Sunday night and Monday morning are some of the biggest days of the year at work for me so I have had a ton to do to get ready. That said, there has been a lot of streaming press conferences, interviews, reading articles, etc.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Mildly distracted this year (though I'm no less excited). Last year was much worse, when I was even printing huge Seahawks banners to hang in the lobby.

Riley12

Reaction score
Always compete! No time to sleep! and all of that. Very distractable but still on top of my game.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Streaming 710 with earbuds on has allowed me to focus. I have had two productive days now. If only I didn't have meetings...

crosfam

Reaction score
I usually wear a jersey Fridays during the season. This week, wore one Tuesday (gray), Wed (throwback), Thu (white), and will tomorrow (blue). Watching lots of pointless NFL network, even the AM show. Good thing I have seven different jerseys. I can wear some new ones next week. Maybe lime green.

Yeah, a bit hard to concentrate. Lots of macho football water cooler talk and not as much work.

mikeak

Reaction score
Been up to midnight working 3 days this week bloke some others putting in sports as background makes me focus and just knocking out work.

Monday will be the one day I read and analyze the game and will be less productive.

I did lose some productivity listening at Marshaen over the past few days. He just has a lot to say....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
OK, but all my bosses want to do is talk football, who am I to argue? 8)

I am on vacation starting tomorrow after work, by design, because after we win again Sunday, I would be totally worthless to the company for about a week anyhow. So it's best for all parties involved that I am off next week... BTW we had to file for vacation in early October. :)

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I work for myself so I hae to be great or I'd fire me...My evaluation was super today.... :th2thumbs:

Latest posts