Deion Sanders looking forward to Baldwin presser

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Well if there is one thing "Past his prime" is good at, it's making an ass out of himself.
Would love to see ADB verbally mop the floor with this has been.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2753ay86 said:
Well if there is one thing "Past his prime" is good at, it's making an ass out of himself.
Would love to see ADB verbally mop the floor with this has been.

lol he's bald so i dont think that would work. Must suck to lose your hair

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think that most of you missed the fact that Deion Sanders is doing ADB a favor. Intentionally and knowingly.

Anybody have a link to the clip? I watched it live on NFL Network at the time, but what Primetime said was just after where this clip ends: http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... ldwin-rant

He said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "A'ight, if that's the motivation you need, I'mma give it to you", and he proceeded to jokingly wreck Baldwin.

If somebody can find that, I'd love to see it again...But Prime is doing ADB a solid, guys. Anybody else see what I'm referring to at the time?

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rocket":2s2bibpb said:
Crizilla":2s2bibpb said:
Must suck to lose your hair

Oh behalf of balding men everywhere may your hair fall out and your balls lose their inflation.

i was semi trolling. I wanted to see how many people would get butt hurt

my hairline is receding. Though my balls are properly inflated trust me on that. I have connections with the pats ball boy

OP
OP
SnoCoHawk

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3btbl3bd said:
I think that most of you missed the fact that Deion Sanders is doing ADB a favor. Intentionally and knowingly.

Anybody have a link to the clip? I watched it live on NFL Network at the time, but what Primetime said was just after where this clip ends: http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... ldwin-rant

He said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "A'ight, if that's the motivation you need, I'mma give it to you", and he proceeded to jokingly wreck Baldwin.

If somebody can find that, I'd love to see it again...But Prime is doing ADB a solid, guys. Anybody else see what I'm referring to at the time?

It was right after the end of this clip: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap3000000463828/Deion-s-rules-for-Media-Day

After he says what he's most looking forward to is getting another one-on-one with Beast Mode, he goes on to say that he's also looking forward to Baldwin and Sherman. He says he admires Baldwin's confidence and wants to ask him whether he's ever seen double-coverage, and ask Sherman who the best corner in the league is (and he expects Sherman to say "You're looking at him").

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2hxiznui said:
RolandDeschain":2hxiznui said:

It was right after the end of this clip: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/0ap3000000463828/Deion-s-rules-for-Media-Day

After he says what he's most looking forward to is getting another one-on-one with Beast Mode, he goes on to say that he's also looking forward to Baldwin and Sherman. He says he admires Baldwin's confidence and wants to ask him whether he's ever seen double-coverage, and ask Sherman who the best corner in the league is (and he expects Sherman to say "You're looking at him").

Sherm would call that a pre-school question.

Rob12

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":299rxkfh said:

Yes, and I love it.

Rob12

Reaction score
The Seahawks feast on the doubt of others.

I personally think Deion is feeding into that and I like him for it. Not sure so many of you all should be so quick to despise him for it.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
In the words of Chuck Bednarik: "Deion calls himself an Iron Man? That punk couldn't tackle my wife Emma!"

Anderson articleLarge

seahawksny

Reaction score
Pretend you aren't a Seahawk fan for one second and realize that Doug can't carry deions jock

Love u all and and love doug, but let's be real people.. it's an honor for doug to meet deion, not vice versa

A

Anonymous

Smellyman":31grjdde said:
I don't know prime....did you ever make a tackle?

Holy cow!

Smelly actually capitalized the first letter of a post!