My pick for Super Bowl MVP

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I hope its going to be Russell Wilson, but i've just got a feeling its going to be Bruce Irvin. From homeless to Super Bowl MVP. I just have a feeling he's going to make some game swinging plays.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would be quite shocked if Wilson didn't get it. Smith had a pretty amazing day last year, but otherwise the Hawks have a pretty dominating TEAM defense so it's hard to find an individual to give it to. On offense, well, there's no way it's going to Lynch. I don't care what he does.

I would love to see Baldwin get it. Wonder if he'd go on a rant at the podium about being pedestrian????

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think it will be Marshawn Lynch. And the MVP presentation will be the best thing ever

netskier

Reaction score
But will the Seahawks be penalized fifteen yards for the first kickoff next year when Marshawn grabs his crotch at the awards podium?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":fiu8rwze said:
I think it will be Marshawn Lynch. And the MVP presentation will be the best thing ever
I think it should be Lynch, but they know he won't talk so it will be RW or Kamtrack!

Chawks1

Reaction score
I hope it is Lynch. As hard as he played last week and all season. And I really want to see Goodells face when it is announced. No way Disney gives him a free trip though. Can you picture how much the press would freak out? He would refuse every interview and make a mockery of it all.

On the brighter side he could wear his gold shoes on the podium when he accepts the trophy! I reallllllly want this to happen.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I hope it's Kam because he deserved it last year. The more I watch that game, the more I think giving it to Malcolm Smith was kind of dumb.

Otherwise, I think it would be awesome if Marshawn won it.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
I would love it to be Lynch. It would be a gas to hear this.

Marshawn Lynch, you just been selected the Super Bowl MVP, what are ya going to do next?

Yea!

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3b0y4f4u said:
I hope it's Kam because he deserved it last year. The more I watch that game, the more I think giving it to Malcolm Smith was kind of dumb.

I think Smith deserved it, his TD pretty much sealed the game off at that point. And he recovered the fumble. Not to mention catching the INT the week earlier.

Truth is the entire team was GREAT last year, just absolutely dominant, no one player deserved it over the other. But Smith did have a fumble recovery and a pick six that closed the game pretty much.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Its going to be Wilson or Lynch this year.

Honestly I think Wilson is going to just go bananas this game running. We're going to read option them to death on the opening drive, force them to stop Wilson. I think he'll have 100 yards on the ground alone.

Last week you can just see the confidence he has when he executes the read option to perfection.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
SPIRITOF12":1xgj07te said:
I would love it to be Lynch. It would be a gas to hear this.

Marshawn Lynch, you just been selected the Super Bowl MVP, what are ya going to do next?

Yea!

That is pretty close to the scenario I had in my mind, but in my mind it goes more like this

Lynch grabs mic

I'm going to Oakland b****.

Grabs crotch, drops mic.

-bsd RPA

Ozzy

Reaction score
The more I watch last year I think it should of been Russ and/or Kam but I think RW wins it this year and I hope he does. It's been a crazy year for him and this would be the perfect way to cap it off. As long as its a Seahawk I'm happy though. :)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If Russ has 2 Td's he will win it. Our Seahawks will be the new dynasty and Wilson will be the new NFL poster boy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1xue0pen said:

Avril was my MVP last year. Just goes to show how much the entire defense dominated.

kearly

Reaction score
Assuming Seattle wins, I think the MVP will be Lynch or Wilson. If the defense dominates, the media narrative will be that deflategate kept the Patriots from being 100%.

Nothing against Malcolm Smith but I would really like to see the award given correctly this time.