My pick for Super Bowl MVP

Threedee

Reaction score
The story of a Malcolm Smith repeat would be pretty awesome, though. People would start calling him Mr. February (or something similar), and the narrative would become how he always shows up in the Super Bowl.

That said, I would like Wilson or Lynch, since Marshawn isn't going to be around much longer, and Russell is the franchise QB.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kearly":6ke7loa1 said:
Nothing against Malcolm Smith but I would really like to see the award given correctly this time.
I think this is a little unfair. In the Super Bowl, he had 10 tackles (six solo), a stuff for a three-yard loss, a fumble recovery, a pass defensed, and a pick six.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3bckdw9o said:
I hope its going to be Russell Wilson, but i've just got a feeling its going to be Bruce Irvin. From homeless to Super Bowl MVP. I just have a feeling he's going to make some game swinging plays.

Came here to post the same thing, J. Irvin turns it up in big games and I think he's got a big play coming up in this game.

raisethe3

Reaction score
For me, its Russell Wilson or Marshawn Lynch.

But if the defense plays lights out, then I am thinking Kam Chancellor or Cliff Avril or Michael Bennett.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":26g2xfal said:
I'm pretty sure Clint Gresham will get it for amazing long-snapping.

Speaking of Gresham....
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Gresh49/status/558520602235916288[/tweet]

godawg

Reaction score
I would be happy if Kevin Williams gets two sacks, two tackles for loss, a fumble recovery and MVP.

davidonmi

Reaction score
would be nice to see kam get the award he deserved last year