Superb Owl 49, roll call..

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If this has been posted already, I apologize. Just wanted to see who all is making the trip out to Phoenix for the Super Bowl? Also, just a quick fyi, I heard Master Park is doing a 12th Man special for $9.99 a day. Any of their lots, just gotta' wear Hawks gear. Solid price no doubt. Did check into it, and there is a coupon you can print out.
There's an all day party at McFadden's in Glendale, 10am until closing.

Hope to see some people out there :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will be there! (in spirit parked in front of a big screen)

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I'll be there. Hopefully tickets won't keep me working the next 10 weekends of overtime.

Riley12

Reaction score
Me, my wife, father and mother will all be there.

First time for my wife and mother. Third time for my dad and I.

HawkerD

Reaction score
I must have missed something but what is with the "superb owl"? I mean I get it (Duh!) but it seems so stupid. Are we five years old here? I'm probably pissing on the cool kids fun aren't I?

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Where are you guys finding tix? I think someone on this board said they start to drop towards game day. Any advice?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":o73jhh8o said:
I must have missed something but what is with the "superb owl"? I mean I get it (Duh!) but it seems so stupid. Are we five years old here? I'm probably pissing on the cool kids fun aren't I?

Pretty much.

398124-did_someone_say_superb_owl_super.jpg

Hawknballs

Reaction score
we are staying at the luxurious sundial RV park 6 miles form the stadium. Join me in my camper for blue and green jello shots.

Just have to figure out how we're getting to the game from there.

daveca5150

Reaction score
HawkerD":16rtrcb4 said:
My six year old found it quite funny actually.

There was a point where the NFL was making a big deal about people using the trademarked term Super Bowl. I think it's tongue in cheek response to the NFL acting like 5 year olds.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
I've got plane tickets. Still working on the game tickets. Supply and demand seems to be in the sellers favor right now.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawkerD":1c5p809u said:
Yes you are