Superb Owl 49, roll call..

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People call it the Superb Owl all the time. Wake up man......The only thing stupid is that you care. :roll:
You must have me confused w/someone who cares about your opinion. Just trying to find out who else is going to THE SUPER BOWL.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wish I would have been right away on Sunday, but didn't know who was going and when we'd leave etc. Incredible how much prices jumped from Sunday night to Tuesday afternoon. We're doing LAX round trip, long drive but about $315 each round trip, direct flights. Sounds like a 6+ hour drive each way, but oh well, don't care one bit. Just wanna' be there :thirishdrinkers:

cdallan

Reaction score
I had a quick look, and could get there on the Friday/Saturday for about $1, 200, but for some reason it is 4 flights back and costs over $6,000. Have the airlines jacked up the prices for flights going out on rhe Monday?

A

Anonymous

Wow, it's like Bizzarro world in here.

Flight first, then tickets? Uhhh, I think y'all have that sorted backwards.

"Hey hun, let's go to the SB." "Okay, but how are we gonna see the game?". "Uh, well... we'll figure that out when we get there". "Awesome! lets go!"

No. :roll:

My 110" HD projection setup, my stocked refrigerator, a properly inflated football, my Hawks gear, and that's all I need.

...and this lamp. ...and this hand-mirror....

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":22qlc7j5 said:
Wow, it's like Bizzarro world in here.

Flight first, then tickets? Uhhh, I think y'all have that sorted backwards.

"Hey hun, let's go to the SB." "Okay, but how are we gonna see the game?". "Uh, well... we'll figure that out when we get there". "Awesome! lets go!"

No. :roll:

My 110" HD projection setup, my stocked refrigerator, a properly inflated football, my Hawks gear, and that's all I need.

...and this lamp. ...and this hand-mirror....

...and my brush and my doggie and .....well you get his point.
There are people driving over from LA to just go wander around and then go to a bar and watch the game. I actually probably had a place to stay if I decided to head down. But my 47 inch tv and 29 inch tv and 27 inch tv will work for me. The 29 is gonna be my new monitor....in a few days. Then my 22 goes to my backup computer and that 19 to a friend so he can see the screen. but...yadda yadda yadda. Go Hawks.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Everything I had read about ticket prices has gone up in smoke. They are well beyond what i am prepared to pay. I've seen them steadily go up and supply go down. I've not pulled the plug yet but I'm getting close.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
yeah the ticket prices are getting pretty nuts.

the seats similar and not quite as good to the ones i paid 950 for are up over 4500 right now on stub hub.

and some guy offered me 4k for the pair when I got out of line..hopefully nobody took his offer.

Boiler

Reaction score
I'll be there.

This year I have tickets. Last year I flew to NJ on game day with no game ticket and still got into the game. Sounds like that might be harder to do given the current prices, but for those of you on the fence, I think you'll regret it if you don't try.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Flying in Friday, no game ticket yet but will look down there, more interested in just partying with all the hawks fans and taking in the city

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I BELIEVE I will be there in a transcendental sort of level also ;)

I am exited my wife won't be out of town on business this time like last year so the party is on!
my view will be better as I have a life size screen so unless I get tickets to the SB that allow me to stand on the side-lines and move up and down the field with the line of scrimmage I'm good to go in my living room!

Threedee

Reaction score
I'll probably be with some family and relatives in Shoreline. My brother always has his birthday on or right after the SB, so his godparents have been hosting us at a place just down Aurora a short way from their house.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Found a pair of tickets through craigslist and met a guy at buffalo wild wings selling for $2000,00 for two seats. He had arranged for several others and offered them the same deal and when we all got there he started a bidding war and wound upgetting over $6000

Douche

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Is there a website that shows geographically where the most tickets are being sold?? Is the feeling that this is going to be a home game for the hawks?

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
The cheapest ticket on NFL ticket exchange is currently $4644 for a corner nosebleed. INSANE.