Superb Owl 49, roll call..

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BlueBlood":w8sgaliw said:
Found a pair of tickets through craigslist and met a guy at buffalo wild wings selling for $2000,00 for two seats. He had arranged for several others and offered them the same deal and when we all got there he started a bidding war and wound upgetting over $6000

Douche
What a Richard...it would've been Nice if you all left him hanging

Cyrus12

Reaction score
chimpanjesus":3j2bdyg4 said:
The cheapest ticket on NFL ticket exchange is currently $4644 for a corner nosebleed. INSANE.

so basically all corporate types will be filling the seats...likely to be a library like atmosphere there.

A

Anonymous

-The Glove-":2udi33yn said:
BlueBlood":2udi33yn said:
Found a pair of tickets through craigslist and met a guy at buffalo wild wings selling for $2000,00 for two seats. He had arranged for several others and offered them the same deal and when we all got there he started a bidding war and wound upgetting over $6000

Douche

Or go even farther.....keep on outbidding the other people until they give up and leave. Have him go with you to the bank to pull out the rest of the money and then tell him you changed your mind and leave. Someone like that deserves no better.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Cyrus12":29wlhkgm said:
chimpanjesus":29wlhkgm said:
The cheapest ticket on NFL ticket exchange is currently $4644 for a corner nosebleed. INSANE.

so basically all corporate types will be filling the seats...likely to be a library like atmosphere there.
I've busted my ass for the money I make and I think it is a little trite to make a comment like this. I could easily buy a 50 yard line ticket for this game and like sB48, would scream my head off. I actually think your comment is rude. I think that many who passed on new york now regret it and are willing to pay way more. Yes, people have money and some don't. But don't be disrespectful about it.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Largefarva":2safllz0 said:
-The Glove-":2safllz0 said:
BlueBlood":2safllz0 said:

Douche

Or go even farther.....keep on outbidding the other people until they give up and leave. Have him go with you to the bank to pull out the rest of the money and then tell him you changed your mind and leave. Someone like that deserves no better.
That, would be awesome.

andyh64000

Reaction score
My wife and I are going but no way in hell am I going to pay $4K+ per ticket for upper level corner.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I really hope there is such a thing as karma.

My son just called and was offered the opportunity to purchase LOWER BOWL tickets for WELL under fair market value.

Only problem was there was only two tickets available and there are three of us going. He turned them down because these are ST holders that sit right behind him, and basically I would have to either pay out the ying yang for seats in that general area, (hopefully within eye shot of each other) or pay for a ticket in another section. We would all be at the game but not able to experience the game "together."

I'm bummed as I told him to buy the tickets and I could just wing it between now and next Sunday.

I feel nauseous.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I'm in. Everything is all set except for the main thing - the game tickets. I am keeping faith that they come down to a price I feel comfortable with because like many of you have said $4500 for nose bleed is too steep for me.

Either way I plan to enjoy the SB atmosphere and root like crazy for the Hawks. :0190l: :0190l:

LolaRox

Reaction score
I'm in. Everything is all set except for the main thing - the game tickets. I am keeping faith that they come down to a price I feel comfortable with because like many of you have said $4500 for nose bleed is too steep for me.

Either way I plan to enjoy the SB atmosphere and root like crazy for the Hawks. :0190l: :0190l:

andyh64000

Reaction score
LolaRox":34c1rdoi said:

But who would? I mean $4500 per seat is approaching "money is no object" territory and if money was no object to me I wouldn't be buying corner nosebleed seats. There is actually someone on Stubhub trying to sell corner nosebleed seats for $8500 each.

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":23jkpibb said:
If this has been posted already, I apologize. Just wanted to see who all is making the trip out to Phoenix for the Super Bowl? Also, just a quick fyi, I heard Master Park is doing a 12th Man special for $9.99 a day. Any of their lots, just gotta' wear Hawks gear. Solid price no doubt. Did check into it, and there is a coupon you can print out.
There's an all day party at McFadden's in Glendale, 10am until closing.

Hope to see some people out there :thirishdrinkers:

Can you pass more info along about that Master Park deal? Do they allow tailgating because our group has heard that tailgating won't be allowed again this year.

We have a group flying down from Iowa, first time for everyone going. No tickets and hope we score some reasonably priced on game day; othwerwise we are all just fine watching with the 12s in AZ.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2watej5b said:
I really hope there is such a thing as karma.

My son just called and was offered the opportunity to purchase LOWER BOWL tickets for WELL under fair market value.

Only problem was there was only two tickets available and there are three of us going. He turned them down because these are ST holders that sit right behind him, and basically I would have to either pay out the ying yang for seats in that general area, (hopefully within eye shot of each other) or pay for a ticket in another section. We would all be at the game but not able to experience the game "together."

I'm bummed as I told him to buy the tickets and I could just wing it between now and next Sunday.

I feel nauseous.
Never give up hope. Volume of tickets are stabalizing and....gasp...I have seen price declines on vivid seats...and it appears like the number of tickets for sale on sh is increasing.

SuperBowlOrBust

Reaction score
Another Hawk fan here with everything but game tickets. I did it this way last year and scored great seats for under $2k a few days before the game... I hope history repeats because there's no way I'm paying $4k+ for nosebleed seats.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I got mine early. If I resold them now, I could probably get double what I paid for them. But, of course, I won't be doing that. I plan to lacerate my vocal chords yelling from my nosebleed seats. SEA-HAWKS!!!

:th2thumbs:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
There's no way the ticket prices stay at 4K a pop in the nose bleeds. I have never seen a Super Bowl be priced THAT high.

I am willing to bet they fall back down into the 2500 range a couple days before kick.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Resale Prices For Super Bowl XLIX Tickets Rise To Record Levels

The current average list price for Super Bowl XLIX tickets at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz., is $6,500, making it the most expensive Super Bowl that TiqIQ has ever tracked. That average is 110% more expensive than it was at the same point one year ago. Last year on the day of the game, the secondary market average was $2,500 and you could likely get in the stadium for closer to $1,000. This year, the cheapest ticket will likely be triple that, and the average will almost certainly close above $5,000, which would make it the most expensive Super Bowl—or any other event– since we started tracking the market back in 2010.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawren ... l-tickets/

SuperBowl-Ticket-Prices-2010-2015.png

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I'm in. I was lucky I bought one ticket early and appears reasonable now. (Not really though).
I just cancelled airline tickets for my wife, as we didn't draw face value tickets from the Seahawks. Very fortunate last year to draw them.
Flying to Las Vegas and driving, too expensive to fly to PHX.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3ke6j2h9 said:
Any good news on you making the trip YYZ?

nothing here yet. i booked on points to LAX so i can pull the plug at the last minute. some slight price declines this morning but supply looks tight. perhaps what, 2500 for resale? i think that last year this time was 13000 and for prior SB's in the last 5 years, way more. that graphic above was nasty and making my outlook not good.