To correct a slight misconception. . .

Narniaman

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster here. .

I've heard numerous people and writers suggest that the Packers beat the Seahawks for 55 minutes. . .

but that's just not true.

Going through the game log, here's the stats for both teams in the second half and overtime:

Green Bay: Yards Rushing: 72
Yards Passing: 56 on 8/14, no TDs, no INTs; qb rating == 66
Total Yards == 128
Total points: 6

Seattle: Yards Rushing: 144
Yards Passing: 196 on 13/20, 3 TDs, 1 Int; qb rating == 116.
Total Yards == 340
Total Points: 28

Although it may have seemed like it from the first half, there is ain't no way that the Packers "won" any part of the game after halftime. . . . .

gowazzu02

Reaction score
We did everything we could to lose the game on offense the first 3 2/3rds of quarters....

gb didn't do enough to capitalize.

Rat

Reaction score
Narniaman":dgs3wi7u said:
Long time lurker, first time poster here. .

I've heard numerous people and writers suggest that the Packers beat the Seahawks for 55 minutes. . .

Agreed. It was more like 57.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Packers Offense sucked for the majority of the game. It feels like they dominated us, but our Defense had their number all day. Field position and momentum made it feel like they were doing good when they weren't.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Sorry but most packer fans (and most seahawks haters) have already stated that they gave us that game on a silver platter, and we had a mass exodus of bandwagon seahawks fan leave the game before the OT. I love the media playing us like the underdogs again. This is when our team is at their best.