Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Packers @ Seahawks) NFCCG!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you poll a random group of 12's and ask them who they think the tougher opponent would have been for the NFC Championship game against the Hawks, Packers or Cowboys, the Cowboys would win in a land slide. That's not because the Packers are weak, but the Cowboys already beat us once at home (albeit against a Seahawks team that was pretty beat up and not playing with the swagger we have since re-established) and they were on fire at the end of the year.

The Packers, while certainly respectable, and outright dangerous anytime that "other 12" is on the field, doesn't seem to have that punishing style about them that the Hawks have basically trademarked. To their credit, they did beat the Cowboys to advance for the right to play us in Seattle for the NFC Championship.

Rodgers showed durability and resiliency in the win, while clearly not 100% due to his left calf injury. This game will likely look a lot like the Panthers divisional round...They will have their shots, and likely score around 21 points. Unfortunately the Packers will not be stopping destiny. The defense WILL find Rodgers and at times, make him pay. The Packers defense will have trouble stopping Beast Mode, especially in the second half, when both he and Wilson literally run away with the game and the second NFC Championship in back-to-back years.

Mad respect for Rodgers, but your ride comes to an end Sunday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Packers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 13 - 4

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'm pushing all-in...

Champs: 41
Cheese Heads: 16

Largent80

Reaction score
Last week I said we would get 31 and we did. Didn't have Car. getting 17 though. Part of that is due to our D playing to stop Cam. NOT this week, we will keep them under 17.

Hawks - 31
Cheese - 13

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If Garrett doesn't 'forget' that he has DeMarco Murray and a sick offensive line, (some people think Romo audibled out of the run call on a 3rd and 1 and the infamous Dez drop) we're playing the Cowboys this week. Fortunately, we're playing a team which relies on an air raid and a defense that, like the Panthers, thinks they're totes hot, for realsies.

They aren't, and the Seahawks remind everyone that they were the best choice as Super Bowl champs in the preseason, postseason losing streaks be damned.

38 - 24 Seattle (with 7 of those GB points in garbage time).

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Hawks 24
Packers 20

Newton and Hill have both moved the ball well against us at times in the past couple of games, even on one leg Rodgers can make throws they can't.

iigakusei

Reaction score
31-20 Seahawks. Game will be tied at half but we pull away in the 2nd half. We will rush for 200 yards in this game. Rodgers will give it his all, but not enough.

canhawkfan

Reaction score
I say 38-20 Hawks
GB will not be able to stop our run game, especially in the 2nd half.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks: 27
Packers: 20

I'm not convinced this game will be a blowout; but if Lacy and Starks are contained (my biggest worry for this game), it'll be hard for Rodgers to make up the difference on the LOB.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Packers are not the same team on the road. Seahawks are going to be smelling blood in the water.

Seahawks 27
Packers 20

My Record to Date: 13-4