early

hawks85

Reaction score
i know its early to predict but i am wondering what you guys think of the patriots and hawks in the dance. I CANT STAND that franchise. i watched the game yesterday and the ravens played beyond well enough to win. with the whole ray rice thing that they went through it didnt surprise me to see that piece of garbage goodell in the stands wearing that stupid boston hat clearly supporting his bff robert kraft and the patriots. i bet you that guy made every effort to be at that game. goodell, the refs, kraft, brady probably had pizza night sleepover and made a game plan to make sure the ravens dont advance. that formation that they did was legal and i see why harbs was mad, but c'mon really. i have never seen that before. for the pats to dive deep into the rule book and cook that up was a real piece of garbage type of move also known as classic patriots. i still think brady is a whining diva.

pehawk

Reaction score
I swear by these BumBo seats. Your child can play WHILE limiting movement as not to ruin the meat. Keep you're lil fella in one of these, and you'll have marbled deliciousness instead of tough gaminess.

DSC 0134 zps4d3cf735

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I'd love this match up . I used to hate that franchise . I don't any longer they are just that good and that bring a lot of haters . I can't hate on that type of success and longevity . With that said it would be sweet to beat them it would cement our Defense as the best of all time . What a great opportunity it would be.