Hey Eagles

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
That was for our rap/hip hop/pop crowd that just need to know the violence of METAL, and the L.O.B.

Some heads are gonna ROLL Mutha Fujuageses.(arr).

BlueTalon

Reaction score
For the record, I was the first one in this thread to successfully post the video.

Neener neener.

Back on topic, sorta, it will be fun to see some helmets go flying in this game.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Ha. when those helmets fly, I'll be doin my best Halford, as I'm sure you will too... :D

morgulon1

Reaction score
I saw Vengeance and Faith tours but they lost me after that for a little bit then redeemed with PINKILLER.Always
appreciated Unleashed in the east and the early stuff, even before Brittish Steel. Thanks for the reminder... :D

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Actually I like Glen Tipton more. But.....

Eagles Heads are Gonna Roll............

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
morgulon1":7pnchjf9 said:
I saw Vengeance and Faith tours but they lost me after that for a little bit then redeemed with PINKILLER.Always
appreciated Unleashed in the east and the early stuff, even before Brittish Steel. Thanks for the reminder... :D

Defenders of the Faith was a TERRIBLE album. Just horrid. But yeah Unleashed in the East was great (Green Manalishi on that album was epic--love that song!)

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
OK, this turned into a JP thread which was not intended, but since you guys are talking JP.

You haven't heard Redeamer of Souls?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Largent80":fia45ij9 said:
OK, this turned into a JP thread which was not intended, but since you guys are talking JP.

You haven't heard Redeamer of Souls?

Yes JP thread indeed. I haven't heard ROS. Is it a must purchase? What would you compare it to?