Eagles

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I just saw on the NFL Network that the Eagles have the toughest strength of schedule in the entire NFL in 2023.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I'm only concerned with the Seahawk's schedule and I read that of seventeen games we will face seven teams from the playoffs last year. Detroit missed the playoffs and I consider them a serious foe. We lost last year to all the teams from what is considered the worst division in football for this year.
We have a lot of miles to go before we sleep but I don't know how much that factors into schedule difficulty. Players these days would probably be flying somewhere for fun if it weren't for a game to play.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The 2023 season will be like life in the fast lane for the Hawks. If Spoon, JSN, Hall and Zach can come out of the gate fast, there's no reason this team can't take it to the limit this year.

I've currently got this peaceful easy feeling that towards the end of the season we can take it easy and one of these nights we'll in celebrating in the bar at Hotel California drinking tequila sunrises.

But beware the bartender. He's one mean desperado who flashes those lyin' eyes at every Seahawks fan.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm only concerned with the Seahawk's schedule and I read that of seventeen games we will face seven teams from the playoffs last year. Detroit missed the playoffs and I consider them a serious foe. We lost last year to all the teams from what is considered the worst division in football for this year.
We have a lot of miles to go before we sleep but I don't know how much that factors into schedule difficulty. Players these days would probably be flying somewhere for fun if it weren't for a game to play.

Nice Frost reference.

Hawks have the most miles. Rams and Hawks play the same home and away teams with the one exception of the division placement games.

Rams are the only team in the NFL to play four teams coming off a bye. I’d consider that worse.

not gonna whine. Something always sucks and it is what it is.

(And yes, I know Niners have four too, but they play one off a bye themselves. So 3)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just...wow.

If someone had told me just like 6 weeks ago that the Rams (tho that was more of a late season surge), Cowboys, and Eagles would be eliminated from the playoffs before the 49ers even suited up to play a playoff game I'd have thought they were lyin.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Just...wow.

If someone had told me just like 6 weeks ago that the Rams (tho that was more of a late season surge), Cowboys, and Eagles would be eliminated from the playoffs before the 49ers even suited up to play a playoff game I'd have thought they were lyin.
Imagine how shocked you're gonna be when Jordan Love bounces your happy asses out of the playoffs!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I might lay some Benjis down on the Packers straight up.

renofox

Reaction score
I might lay some Benjis down on the Packers straight up.
The money line will probably peak Fri p.m. to Sat a.m. since the game is Saturday night and the spread started low.

NINEster

Reaction score
....any given sunday.

The only reason fans of better teams ever get nervous before games.

Vegas had the Niners as road favorites in Philly, and still have them as double digit favorites after the Packers blew out the #2 seed in the NFC.

The Packers can be hot, but what's their DVOA ranking.

That 9-1 record versus Dallas just went to 10-1....maybe there's something there.

Now what's GB's record straight up vs. SF?

olyfan63

Reaction score
....any given sunday.
I don't see it. For Packers to win, they'd have to pressure Purdy into turnovers, or otherwise get lucky with turnovers. I expect Packers to make it a good game, but SF to put the game away mid-3rd quarter. Niners have Arik Armstead coming back, for one thing. Other wildcard is Aaron Jones and the GB run game. I don't think GB can run the ball much on SF, but if I'm wrong, GB has a chance.

IMO Most likely course of events is that Niners pass rush harrasses Jordan Love into a pick and/or strip sack turnover or two, and the Niner offense wears down the Green Bay defense in the 2nd half. Niners, 34-20.