Eagles

GemCity

Reaction score
Kelce retiring too. A bit sad…I actually really like that guy and his podcast.

Scout

Reaction score
I don't see it. For Packers to win, they'd have to pressure Purdy into turnovers, or otherwise get lucky with turnovers. I expect Packers to make it a good game, but SF to put the game away mid-3rd quarter. Niners have Arik Armstead coming back, for one thing. Other wildcard is Aaron Jones and the GB run game. I don't think GB can run the ball much on SF, but if I'm wrong, GB has a chance.

IMO Most likely course of events is that Niners pass rush harrasses Jordan Love into a pick and/or strip sack turnover or two, and the Niner offense wears down the Green Bay defense in the 2nd half. Niners, 34-20.

Love's ability to just flick the ball and travel 40 yards downfield makes it hard for any defense. If the Packers defense can slow down the 49ers offense then yes the Packers have a chance.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I don't see it. For Packers to win, they'd have to pressure Purdy into turnovers, or otherwise get lucky with turnovers. I expect Packers to make it a good game, but SF to put the game away mid-3rd quarter. Niners have Arik Armstead coming back, for one thing. Other wildcard is Aaron Jones and the GB run game. I don't think GB can run the ball much on SF, but if I'm wrong, GB has a chance.

IMO Most likely course of events is that Niners pass rush harrasses Jordan Love into a pick and/or strip sack turnover or two, and the Niner offense wears down the Green Bay defense in the 2nd half. Niners, 34-20.

So...when the Niners win, it usually goes like this:

They play well on their opening drive. Other team makes it close. TV announcers say something like "well team x is keeping it close here, they have to be happy with that".

In third quarter, 49ers pull away and it ends up as 14-21 point win.

Hardly ever fails. Kyle adapts. Often, other team doesn't.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So...when the Niners win, it usually goes like this:

They play well on their opening drive. Other team makes it close. TV announcers say something like "well team x is keeping it close here, they have to be happy with that".

In third quarter, 49ers pull away and it ends up as 14-21 point win.

Hardly ever fails. Kyle adapts. Often, other team doesn't.
Also one or 2 takeaways that are not expected....one for a 6er. Any given Saturday in the playoffs or Sunday. Good game hopefully.

cymatica

Reaction score
I was gonna make a new thread but this seemed relevant enough

Stay classy, Philly fans.

I don't know, I think the world is a more interesting place when we have drunk fools like this to laugh at