Seahawks interested in Duron Carter

Hawks46

Reaction score
Anyone in the draft that's 6'5" and has something between their ears ?

His father was a dumbass before he figured it out, and sounds like his son is the same way. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get him to TC if there wasn't a lot of guaranteed money involved.

OrFan

Reaction score
To me he looks like he plays top heavy. Every time someone came near him he starts leaning forward and stumbling.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Hawks may be interested in him but is he interested in playing here? His Dad is a better WR than a commentator.

Osprey

Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nf ... t/2107981/

"The team that drafts Duron Carter will get the most lazy, whiny & non-work ethic player the nfl has ever seen," Cayden Cochran, Coffeyville's starting quarterback for Carter's season there, wrote on his Twitter account in February. "I played w/him. Horrible person & will be a complete cancer to any team on the board."

Sure hope he's had a major personality overhaul in the Great White North.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Jesus, who says something like that about a former team mate? Even if true, not a good look at all.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Cris Carter's still a dumb ass, he's just added "self righteous" and "pompous" to that title now that he's behind the microphone... Doesn't surprise me that his son is just like him only with "entitled" added to the resume.

And now we have to look at his CC's fake "cry, cry" face on the leagues new commercial campaign...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Would have liked to see some more end zone jump ball skills.

But the QB in that video has a freakin gun. Who's he?

BullHawk33

Reaction score
HansGruber":3mzlxm2l said:
Jesus, who says something like that about a former team mate? Even if true, not a good look at all.

Maybe he was holding back with those comments too, just putting out the best information...

Those statements don't make it sound likely that we would pursue him very far.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He wasn't too impressive in their conference championship game two weeks ago. He had no impact in that game. SJ Green seemed to be the better WR. However it's only one game. There's a player on the Hamilton Tigercats named Brandon Banks. He did a good job returning punts, etc. He was more impressive.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1zrw2lym said:
He wasn't too impressive in their conference championship game two weeks ago. He had no impact in that game. SJ Green seemed to be the better WR. However it's only one game. There's a player on the Hamilton Tigercats named Brandon Banks. He did a good job returning punts, etc. He was more impressive.

Banks has some serious speed. Was on the Jets for a while. The guy hovers around 150 pounds, though. That has to be a little bit of a concern.

canfan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":s64e9g7j said:
Would have liked to see some more end zone jump ball skills.

The QB (#4) is Tanner Marsh from Arkansas Tech.

A

Anonymous

Osprey":1erk8ckf said:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/04/23/duron-carter-nfl-draft/2107981/

"The team that drafts Duron Carter will get the most lazy, whiny & non-work ethic player the nfl has ever seen," Cayden Cochran, Coffeyville's starting quarterback for Carter's season there, wrote on his Twitter account in February. "I played w/him. Horrible person & will be a complete cancer to any team on the board."

Sure hope he's had a major personality overhaul in the Great White North.

Sounds like Mr. QB had a bone to pick.

Might have got caught jumping out the back window of his house, perhaps?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Perhaps if things work out this year, he can finally bring a Super Bowl ring to the Carter household.

"Son, pass me the peas."
"I can't, dad; my hand is pinned to the table."

kobebryant

Reaction score
The CFL player that needs to be a Seahawks is Delvin Breaux. Big, physical CB; was an LSU commit before injury setback in high school.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":bfoq1mjm said:

Probably some 6'1" guy who was nails in college.

It looks like there are at least four different QBs in that video, and only one of them is still on the roster (barring a number change). I guess it's to be expected that a CFL roster would churn like the 2010 Seahawks.