Jerry Rice not happy with the Seahawks...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
For celebrating and eating turkey post game on the Niners logo...

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/11...ell-wilson-turkey-50-yard-line-49ers-seahawks

ae094705fa975637d0e1f8be4af30d58.jpg

pmedic920

Reaction score
As far as I know it was the network or NFL that had it set up for whoever won the game.

Who cares what Rice thinks about it ?
Not me!

Will ad that it would have sucked to see the 9ers eating dinner at our house.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Sure. Cost Lynch 100k for just not talking. Would have cost Wilson and Sherman twice that. Per Leg!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maybe he should direct his anger at NBC since they set the whole thing up and the Whiners would've been there in the quite unlikely event that they had won.
Jerry, you're not relevant anymore because you aren't a player and because you sucked horribly on the Eastcoastbiased Sports Programming Network. Nobody outside of Frisco and the rest of the Bay Area gives a shit what you think anymore.

nsport

Reaction score
Funny tweet. Should have done his homework on that one - not the Hawks choice at all. In fact, they were a bit sheepish at first, then Michelle Tafoya baiting them to say something controversial. Jerry needs to wake up.

seedhawk

Reaction score
The entire turkey meal at midfield deal would have been way better if Siragusa had been the sideline reporter!

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Jerry's an idiot, And wtf does the rings have anything to do with this?

I'm tired of the Niners and their titles from 2-3 decades ago. Someone should tweet Jerry a picture of our ring so that way he knows what a ring from the 21st century looks like.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wk54vzm said:
Don't know why you guys are being so hard on someone who's jersey number the seahawks have retired.

:stirthepot:
Dude, that's just wrong on so many levels. Oh, and you win the :stirthepot: award for the week. :D

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
No respect for those dusty, ancient rings?

Why respect history when we can respect history being made?

Go wax your head riceboy.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
JSeahawks":9diqifkl said:
Don't know why you guys are being so hard on someone who's jersey number the seahawks have retired.

:stirthepot:

Dude definitely needs to take a long look in the mirror before pointing the finger at anybody else and claiming disrespect.

endzorn

Reaction score
I wonder what people would have said if Kaepernick was deepthroating a turkey drumstick at Seattle's 50.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm sure that evil prick Russ Wilson was behind this stunt, J.R.!

Rice continues to be an ignorant, self-absorbed tool and his greatness as a WR doesn't erase that anymore than OJ's greatness erases the fact he's not a very good son-in-law.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
You know what good fans do on Thanksgiving... they stick around and support their team and make sure that the opposing team can't enjoy Turkey on their logo by being loud.

Everyone had gone home by about 8 minutes left in the 4th. They could have eaten Turkey with the rusted Lombardi's and no one would have said anything.

trharder

Reaction score
Even Sherman felt a little bad about what he knew that was going to look like. Michelle served him up an easy one to knock out of the park and Sherm wouldn't bite. He knew he didn't have to. The visual was so symbolic that he didn't even need to rub it in. I've witnessed the 49er fans as visitors of the CLink and they truly have zero class. I can only imagine what they were saying to Sherm before the game. I loved it.
But if that was Krapper and Aldon eating turkey at the 50 of the CLink, I literally would have puked.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I am thrilled we ate turkey on the SF logo. But, not for nothing, if it were kaepernick eating turkey at the clink on our logo, I would be having an aneurism.