Jerry Rice not happy with the Seahawks...

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":hi2ityju said:
I am thrilled we ate turkey on the SF logo. But, not for nothing, if it were kaepernick eating turkey at the clink on our logo, I would be having an aneurism.

Good thing the Seahawks know how to take care of business.

Rocket

Reaction score
Yeah and Rice cuda shown some respect and wore another damn number when he was a Seahawk...
Duh

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I can care less what he or anyone else thinks about it. I didn't see him saying anything when Randy Moss whipped out that sharpie after his touchdown in Qwest Stadium during the 49ers monday night game in 2002 here in Seattle. I call it karma even though it was the network that set up the eating turkey on the field gig.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's funny, but I thought that was a bit cold of the network setting that up on the Niner's logo. Not like the Seahawks had anything to do with it.

Rice is an irrelevant Niners homer. He still wants to matter some how, some way but it isn't going to happen.

Next you'll see Whiner fans crying about how the Hawks ate turkey on their logo and it should've been at the CLink or something. They had the favorable schedule, on a short week and someone has enough vagina to actually whine about it ? Amazing.

253hawk

Reaction score
I don't recall him saying anything about his buddy Owens standing on the Dallas star or Kap running out of CLink without shaking Russ's hand...twice.

Respect...pffffft. Shut up, RIce.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":j9iyb1rq said:
I can care less what he or anyone else thinks about it. I didn't see him saying anything when Randy Moss whipped out that sharpie after his touchdown in Qwest Stadium during the 49ers monday night game in 2002 here in Seattle. I call it karma even though it was the network that set up the eating turkey on the field gig.

Terrell Owens.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Networks did it on purpose, this is to keep the rivalry going, they knew in fact that this would really riled up the 49ers teams and fans. This would make such a good story and Michelle even tried to bait Wilson and Sherman. It work so well it got Jerry Rice calling it foul and most 49ers fans mad at the situation. This is like the media siring up the West Coast and East Coast rap.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
You would think the 49er organization could have vetoed that at some point right? They let it happen, not like the Seahawks, Russell, Sherman set it up. :Dunno:

Hey Rice, why don't you point that anger at some one else you hypocrite.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":31oppp5g said:
Bigbadhawk":31oppp5g said:

Terrell Owens.

My bad, I always get those two mixed up for some stupid reason.

Meeker

Reaction score
JSeahawks":39h1wont said:
Don't know why you guys are being so hard on someone who's jersey number the seahawks have retired.

:stirthepot:

Not sure who's idea it was but @JerryRice cuda shown some respect n not worn #80 on the Seahawks.
#norespectforLargent

irocdave

Reaction score
Most posters nailed this, not a Hawk deal with the turkey on the niners logo. Rice can STFU. If he didn't take the time to watch the game and understand how this was set up by the NFL network that's his problem. It was weird and awkward. Congrats NFL network for that....And rice bitching about history, F off. Talking Largent out of #80 was arrogance at it's worst. Wish Browner was on the team at the same time so he could have given Rice the same treatment as TO. F those SF / SC receivers. Besides, their is exactly ZERO niners history at the Santa Clara home field. This didn't happen at the Stick.

As mentioned Rice is looking to get his name relevant again.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
You got a point Jerry... Maybe the network should have covered that inferior ninner logo with a large Seahawks logo before setting up the feast.
A Seahawks 48 champ logo at Santa Clara midfield where Hawks are seated for the winner's Thanksgiving dinner...Epic.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Weren't the announcers even circling and letting us know when and where it was going to take place beforehand?

Latest posts