Seahawks are still a Championship Team

sam1313

Reaction score
So says Marshawn:

"When asked if the Seahawks were a "championship team," Lynch became animated.

"Is this a championship team? Yeah, yeah, we've got the heart of a champion," he said. "When you've got players like Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor -- you're about to make me name the whole damn roster -- aand there's some young guys whose names a lot of people don't know who bring a lot of fight. I always look at the best of our team. So ... hell yeah. I would have to be a fool to say no.""

The media keeps trying to put words in his mouth, but Lynch still knows what this team has, and as he said there is still a lot of ball to play. I still think we can secure a play-off spot, and once we get there we can be as dangerous as any other team.

Go Hawks!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":rry2on25 said:
They certainly still believe in themselves.

you'd think they were 6-4 and right in the playoff mix or something

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
That's what I'd expect Marshawn to say, and they players SHOULD be saying stuff like this.

But are they? idk, they're certainly not playing like a team that's on the brink of winning another championship.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":brqj63uw said:
That's what I'd expect Marshawn to say, and they players SHOULD be saying stuff like this.

But are they? idk, they're certainly not playing like a team that's on the brink of winning another championship.

who is on the brink of winning the championship in Week 12?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":bbqsv2dt said:
Sgt. Largent":bbqsv2dt said:

I meant there are teams that LOOK like championship teams right now, and we aren't one of them.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":w8znk529 said:
Uncle Si":w8znk529 said:
Sgt. Largent":w8znk529 said:

I meant there are teams that LOOK like championship teams right now, and we aren't one of them.
So they should just quit?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
scutterhawk":wtl4nfdo said:
Sgt. Largent":wtl4nfdo said:
Uncle Si":wtl4nfdo said:
Sgt. Largent":wtl4nfdo said:

So they should just quit?

How'd you come to this conclusion about my statements?

This thread is about Marshawn saying that we still look like a championship team........and I disagree. Will we in 4 or 5 weeks? Sure, maybe. But now? Nope.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1vjbzkjs said:
Uncle Si":1vjbzkjs said:
Sgt. Largent":1vjbzkjs said:

Who does though? Packers look legit, but struggled early (so theres that chance they do again).

after that, the whole NFC is full of question marks. one thread has 11 wins being the line. would it really suprise anyone if it was 9 though? One Wild Card winner may have up to 11 wins. But I think the other spot will be a 10 win or less team (unless either the Hawks or 9ers go on a 5-1 run)

Cards still have Stanton
Romo is still Romo
Sanchez in Philly (9-7 to 8-8 would not suprise me)
Lions have 2 games they wont win. 2 other tough ones
We are "imbalanced"
hell, the 9ers just won two straight on the road. may have saved their season.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":310v6mr1 said:
How'd you come to this conclusion about my statements?

This thread is about Marshawn saying that we still look like a championship team........and I disagree. Will we in 4 or 5 weeks? Sure, maybe. But now? Nope.

Any Seahawks team prior to Pete getting here, surely would quit. Before Pete, the Seahwks we're the Bengals; a team that's good every few years but never taken seriously because they we're either finesse and/or wilted under the "lights". So, I for one, appreciate Marshaun's sentiment because I've lived with the alternative.

XOXO

Tom Catlin

CatlinTom

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I believe right along with him. No reason this team can't make the playoff's. They are capable, and I think they can do it. Assuming the worst? No thanks, I'll hope for the best, and be there all the way.
This town is full of a lot of spoiled fans who forget how brutal this team was not that long ago.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2tlv7ndj said:
Uncle Si":2tlv7ndj said:
Sgt. Largent":2tlv7ndj said:

Like the Patriots? The same team that got murdered by the Chiefs in Arrowhead? Or the Broncos who just got murdered by the freaking Rams? Or the Packers who we killed by 20? No one looks like a championship team. All of the teams in the playoff hunt could win it this year.