RELAX

Cougarmode58

Reaction score
Something I have noticed throughout this season is everyone seems to be on edge feeling as though we are not as good a team as last year, we have a lot of injuries lost some people in the offseason and we are still 6-3. That is a damn good record in this league. Every game is not going to be as dominantly one sided like we were in the SB. Calm down and keep loving this team. We will be getting BAMBAM, BWAGS, and Carp back soon. So lets get ready for this last stretch of the regular season. Quit worrying so much and take it like Coach Pete says 1 game at time... That is all. IM IN. GO HAWKS

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sis boom bah.
I'm a cheerleader too but this years team is not as good as last year.
I like to stay and talk positive but we can't expect everybody to feel the same as we do.

Just a head up.
The slowest way to make friends around here, is to try to tell others how to be a fan. Even those that agree with you will sometimes snap back.

btw: I AM RELAXED.

:{)

ivotuk

Reaction score
What a lot of people forget is we barely squeaked by in 8 games last year that we could have easily lost. But this is a gritty, tough, resilient team, AND we have Russell Wilson. :vodka:

ManBunts

Reaction score
Miller is on the IR now. Mebane out for the year. I'm not relaxing. I'm worried. And for good reason. We just lost one of the best run stoppers in the league when we are about to face: Frank Gore, LeSean McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Andre Ellington. Our normally very accurate QB has thrown for under a QBR of 80 in the last 3 games (yes that doesn't account for rushing, no I don't care because he's our QB).

So if you're relaxed right now, you're not paying attention. Am I panicked? No. But I'm not relaxed.

NorCalSeahawkFan

Reaction score
I will relax the same way I did after we won SB 48. I was relaxed untill the draft. Then %@& $ #*(^. As of right now, Dont even think you can tell me how to feel. :thfight7:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I am relaxed. I'm relaxed, or resigned, to the fact that we aren't as good as last year.

It could be injuries, lack of depth, lack of a strong draft...whatever. Our younger guys aren't making an impact. Our defense isn't as strong as it was last year, with mostly the same personnel. We have serious flaws in our passing game. Our OL is actually worse than last year.

I'm resigned to the fact we might make the playoffs, but most likely won't beat GB at their house, might not beat a NO at their house (probably not necessary) and if we go on the road, we likely won't make the SB. It's ok, as long as we make the playoffs, get our younger guys some playoff experience, develop our younger guys, and have a solid draft next year we will have a SB team again.

byau

Reaction score
Wow..interesting reaction. I didn't think OP's post was that bad.

I do think Aaron Rodgers saying R-E-L-A-X is such an absurd happening and soundbite that it does do a successful job in amusing me which does distract me from the intense worry I feel about the Seahawks going forward for the rest of the season so in an end-justifies-the-means it does help me R-E-L-A-X

Other than that, OP has good points.

Now if only Aaron Rodgers would have then broke into Monty Python's "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" he would have been golden.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I will say things are looking OK for the division. Stanton is now the Card's QB, and although he's been ok, he's not Palmer. The version of Palmer that doesn't throw INT's (and he wasn't....2 INT's in between the injuries) is really tough to beat.

We get AZ twice. AZ has to play SF in their house. The Rams also get AZ in their house ( I think). That's 2-3 losses right there. If we can sweep AZ, beat Philly, and at least split with the Niners, we're looking pretty decent for a WC. If we can sweep AZ, sweep the Niners and beat Philly (even losing to KC) we're looking pretty good for the division.

Sweeping AZ gives us the head to head and would tie us (or we'd be one game back). We win either way when the Niners or Cards lose. So if we swept AZ, they'd have to win out to win the division. That's not going to be easy.

It's closer than we think.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cougarmode58":3qvfb3et said:
Something I have noticed throughout this season is everyone seems to be on edge feeling as though we are not as good a team as last year, we have a lot of injuries lost some people in the offseason and we are still 6-3. That is a damn good record in this league. Every game is not going to be as dominantly one sided like we were in the SB. Calm down and keep loving this team. We will be getting BAMBAM, BWAGS, and Carp back soon. So lets get ready for this last stretch of the regular season. Quit worrying so much and take it like Coach Pete says 1 game at time... That is all. IM IN. GO HAWKS
You're kidding, right?
Almost everything that happens with the team is beyond the control of the fans, and the one thing that they could have control over, such as emotions, well, they choose not to.
There are some that get pissed at others for trying to give them a lift, then there are some whose skin is so thick, that nothing gets through anyways LOL

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
It's odd when fans tell other fans how to act or feel.

We're fans, some fans are casual, some fans are more intense........and some fans are downright crazy. Considering this is a forum purely dedicated to the Seahawks, my guess is most fans who come here fall between the intense and crazy side of fandom.

Relax? No thanks, that's boring.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I love how butt hurt people get when somebody even implies they might want to consider thinking / feeling something other than what they may be thinking / feeling.

Don't know if that's an American thing, or if you're all just nuts.

PS: I'm a better fan than all of you.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I don't care. We won the Super Bowl. I care, but no I don't. I'm certainly not worried enough about things to have to relax. Whatever happens, happens. That's where I'm at.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Welcome to .net. Please don't let the above posters ruin things. Most of us here are civil and friendly.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Cougarmode58":2zzw7sc6 said:

Well, there is a lot of football left to be played.
And the way things are going this year around the league and with the Hawks, I'd say the outcome is far from predetermined.

Like it.