Zach Miller?

HawksFan5704

Reaction score
I've been kinda out of the loop. What is going on with Zach Miller?

Thanks in advance...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Foot in a boot. Hasn't practiced. I'm guessing if it were regular season he'd be suited up and playing just fine.

warden

Reaction score
Pete Carroll says he is real close to being able to play. He also commented that they know what Zack can do and will not rush him into action

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I just got back from camp...talked to Zach real quick today.

His foot is not in a boot. It's also not related to the same injury he suffered against Atlanta.

He said he will be back "pretty soon".

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
The guy is a pro. The guy is a man. The guy is a warrior.

If he doesn't play a single snap in pre season, fine. Same goes for Lynch.

Lets see what we have for backups, may the best man win.

That said, he better be ready for game one, damn it

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not saying that Miller will suck this year, but I have a hunch that he'll be using that walking boot as he tours the headquarters of other NFL teams next offseason. Seattle desperately needs to free up money next offseason, and the first sacrificial lambs they'll look to will probably be the unhealthy ones. I've had the same foot problem myself for a couple years now. I do everything I can, ice, heat, special shoe pads, etc, but it never really goes away 100%, not for more than a week or two here and there. When I go running, there is always a chance it could flare up at any time.

I guess it's sort of good to hear that his foot is in a boot for a different injury. Call it a hunch though- I don't think we'll see him throw that boot away.

WolfGrey

Reaction score
kearly":2yscsp00 said:
I'm not saying that Miller will suck this year, but I have a hunch that he'll be using that walking boot as he tours the headquarters of other NFL teams next offseason. Seattle desperately needs to free up money next offseason, and the first sacrificial lambs they'll look to will probably be the unhealthy ones. I've had the same foot problem myself for a couple years now. I do everything I can, ice, heat, special shoe pads, etc, but it never really goes away 100%, not for more than a week or two here and there. When I go running, there is always a chance it could flare up at any time.

This.

My thoughts exactly 30 seconds after hearing what his injury was in the Atl game.

Hawks46

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":f3m6jm3w said:
I just got back from camp...talked to Zach real quick today.

His foot is not in a boot. It's also not related to the same injury he suffered against Atlanta.

He said he will be back "pretty soon".

Pete has said repeatedly that it isn't related to the same injury in Atlanta, so it sounds like the stories all correlate. My guess is that this is all precautionary.