Yikes...

CactusJack

Reaction score
Adams is gone. They have to move on from him. I'll be shocked if he's still on the roster at the beginning of camp. Outright releasing him is a tough pill to swallow ($$) but it has to be done.

Pete made the right call on this. Same with the decision to bench Woolen.

Last edited:

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Article states that Adams will be back against the Titans. We will see how this one plays out.
I don't want to ever see the man in a Seahawk uniform again. Love and Diggs looked much better out there with him gone, I also don't think he makes the plays that Love made.

Things just don't run smoothly when Jamal Adams is in the game. He can't cover lately, he's undisciplined and he comes off as a locker room cancer to me. I also don't think his style jives with what Pete wants to do on defense.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Quite simply, I just don't think he's a good communicator. Great athlete and football player but the safety needs to be an excellent communicator. Amazing how much better Diggs plays w/o prez in there.

keasley45

Reaction score
I don't want to ever see the man in a Seahawk uniform again. Love and Diggs looked much better out there with him gone, I also don't think he makes the plays that Love made.

Things just don't run smoothly when Jamal Adams is in the game. He can't cover lately, he's undisciplined and he comes off as a locker room cancer to me. I also don't think his style jives with what Pete wants to do on defense.
cant argue that

Scout

Reaction score
Adams is a classic box player. Love and Diggs are interchangeable FS or SS in comparison and can disguise better what the Hawks do. If they want to rotate Adams on early downs that is fine or go big nickel.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Percy Harvin 2.0.
And I hated both of those trades the day they happened. I was shouted at about how much talent they have. How they were going to make such a huge difference. How our picks were going to be late anyway. News flash none of those assumptions were correct but they sure brought their me first attitude that was fully evident for all to see.