yes I am a bandwagon Seattle Seahawk fan

ExBassGuide

Reaction score
I have been a hawk fan for years, but nothing like I am NOW! I normally cheer on local teams. Blazers, Ducks and the Seahawks. I live in Portland and I even attended the one and only championship they won back in 1977...OUCH!
three years ago I really started to get into the hawks! and Now I am All Hawks!
I love collecting and crunching stats. I have lots saved on my computer to pound Seahawk haters on the comment section under NFL.com articles:)
I am proud to be a Seahawk fan! Bandwagon or not!

I am posting some information for you amusement:)
♥Seattle Seahawks♥ #1 power ranking☺, #1 most explosive☺ (big play team), #1 defense☺ in the NFL, #1 ☺Pass defense, #1 ☺Rushing Offense, #1 ☺Best Roster in the NFL, #2 ☺best back field in the NFL, #3 ☺Run defense and Vegas's pick to win S.B. 50☺! G0 Seattle Seahawks! ♪We will rock you! ♪ (6 yards per game away from #1 offense!
As per EA sports 2014 #1 Running back in the NFL is Beast mode “Marshawn Lynch”

#1 Secondary in the NFL from Sorts Illustrated 2015!
NFL.com Voted Seattle Seahawks the #1 (best home field advantage) 2015!
Pete Carol #2 best Coach in the NFL 2015 as per NFL.com ranking ((coaches power ranking 2015))!
- Wilson's passer rating of 98.6 is the ((best in NFL history)) for a player’s first 3 years.
- Wilson is the ((only QB in NFL history)) to appear in two SB's in his first three seasons.
- Wilson has 24 games with a passer rating of 100+ in his first three seasons.((more than any other QB in NFL history)).
- Wilson ((leads all QB’s in the NFL)) over the last 3 years with 10- 4th quarter comebacks and 15- game-winning drives. ((No other QB in NFL history)) has ever done this in their first 3 years.
- Wilson’s career yards per passing attempt of 7.9 is fourth-((best of all QB’s since 1951)).
- Wilson has won 36 games in his first 3 seasons; three more than any other QB in NFL history.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has won 42 games in his first three seasons; 6 more than any other QB in NFL history.
- Including postseason, Wilson's passer rating of 98.5 for a Q.B.s first three years is ((best in NFL history)).
- Wilson is the ((first and only QB in the Super Bowl)) era to have average yards per attempt of 7.6 or better in each of his first three seasons.

- Wilson is ranked #1 in career postseason yards per attempt. His career average of 9.01 (min. 200 pass attempts) is the highest in NFL history.

- Wilson holds the record for most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie QB with 385 yards. The old record was set in 1937 by Sammy Baugh with 335 yards...that record stood for 75 years.

- Only one QB in NFL history had more than one season with more than 20 TD passes and 10 or fewer interceptions in his first three seasons: Wilson, who has had three such seasons.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has the most rushing yards for a QB in ((NFL history)) in his first three seasons with 2132 yards.
- Wilson's postseason passer rating of 97.8 in his first three years is the ((best in NFL history)).
- Wilson's INT% of 2.1% in his first three years is the ((lowest of any QB in NFL history)).
- Wilson is ranked #2 all-time with a career TD to INT ratio of 2.77 (min. 1200 attempts) behind only Rodgers.
- Wilson is the first and only QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and run for 100+ yards (313 & 106) in the same game...against the Rams on 10-19-14.

- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #2 all-time for most total yards (passing and rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 13902 yards.

Thanks for your understanding :)
Roger

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ExBassGuide":efxs0f27 said:
I have been a hawk fan for years, but nothing like I am NOW! I normally cheer on local teams. Blazers, Ducks and the Seahawks. I live in Portland and I even attended the one and only championship they won back in 1977...OUCH!
three years ago I really started to get into the hawks! and Now I am All Hawks!
I love collecting and crunching stats. I have lots saved on my computer to pound Seahawk haters on the comment section under NFL.com articles:)
I am proud to be a Seahawk fan! Bandwagon or not!

I am posting some information for you amusement:)
♥Seattle Seahawks♥ #1 power ranking☺, #1 most explosive☺ (big play team), #1 defense☺ in the NFL, #1 ☺Pass defense, #1 ☺Rushing Offense, #1 ☺Best Roster in the NFL, #2 ☺best back field in the NFL, #3 ☺Run defense and Vegas's pick to win S.B. 50☺! G0 Seattle Seahawks! ♪We will rock you! ♪ (6 yards per game away from #1 offense!
As per EA sports 2014 #1 Running back in the NFL is Beast mode “Marshawn Lynch”

#1 Secondary in the NFL from Sorts Illustrated 2015!
NFL.com Voted Seattle Seahawks the #1 (best home field advantage) 2015!
Pete Carol #2 best Coach in the NFL 2015 as per NFL.com ranking ((coaches power ranking 2015))!
- Wilson's passer rating of 98.6 is the ((best in NFL history)) for a player’s first 3 years.
- Wilson is the ((only QB in NFL history)) to appear in two SB's in his first three seasons.
- Wilson has 24 games with a passer rating of 100+ in his first three seasons.((more than any other QB in NFL history)).
- Wilson ((leads all QB’s in the NFL)) over the last 3 years with 10- 4th quarter comebacks and 15- game-winning drives. ((No other QB in NFL history)) has ever done this in their first 3 years.
- Wilson’s career yards per passing attempt of 7.9 is fourth-((best of all QB’s since 1951)).
- Wilson has won 36 games in his first 3 seasons; three more than any other QB in NFL history.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has won 42 games in his first three seasons; 6 more than any other QB in NFL history.
- Including postseason, Wilson's passer rating of 98.5 for a Q.B.s first three years is ((best in NFL history)).
- Wilson is the ((first and only QB in the Super Bowl)) era to have average yards per attempt of 7.6 or better in each of his first three seasons.

- Wilson is ranked #1 in career postseason yards per attempt. His career average of 9.01 (min. 200 pass attempts) is the highest in NFL history.

- Wilson holds the record for most passing yards in a playoff game by a rookie QB with 385 yards. The old record was set in 1937 by Sammy Baugh with 335 yards...that record stood for 75 years.

- Only one QB in NFL history had more than one season with more than 20 TD passes and 10 or fewer interceptions in his first three seasons: Wilson, who has had three such seasons.
- Including the postseason, Wilson has the most rushing yards for a QB in ((NFL history)) in his first three seasons with 2132 yards.
- Wilson's postseason passer rating of 97.8 in his first three years is the ((best in NFL history)).
- Wilson's INT% of 2.1% in his first three years is the ((lowest of any QB in NFL history)).
- Wilson is ranked #2 all-time with a career TD to INT ratio of 2.77 (min. 1200 attempts) behind only Rodgers.
- Wilson is the first and only QB in NFL history to throw for 300+ yards and run for 100+ yards (313 & 106) in the same game...against the Rams on 10-19-14.

- Including the postseason, Wilson is ranked #2 all-time for most total yards (passing and rushing) by a QB in his first three years with 13902 yards.

Thanks for your understanding :)
Roger
I'm very amused good job sir!

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Well done. Thanks for the stats. Evidently this Wilson fellow is pretty good.

And, I have no problem with bandwagoners so long as they don't jump off during the inevitable down turn. Stay loyal.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
He forgot one.......In EVERY game Russell wilson has been in with the sEahawks, the team has Lead the game at least once. They may not have won...but they have lead the game. Go Hawks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2lnu2l72 said:
He forgot one.......In EVERY game Russell wilson has been in with the sEahawks, the team has Lead the game at least once. They may not have won...but they have lead the game. Go Hawks.
Now that is unbelievable if true and I have no reason to doubt that it's true.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Meh I could be qualified as a bandwagoner as well. Last season was my first football season ever. I saw the Hawks play and really liked their intensity and defensive play style. Then I started watching older games and highlights and I fell in love with everything. The big mouth/big play players, the hardhitting defense, rushing offense and most of all the brotherly feeling.

Is it that weird to want to follow a team that excites you? For guys like me who are new to it all it is usually a contender. Who in their right mind would become a Browns fan just to be sure nobody calls them a bandwagoner.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Meh. Those facts you posted can easily be Googled. Color me not impressed. But aye u have to start somewhere and our bandwagon isn't full. Just don't be a fairweather fan they're the worse.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Don't let fans from other fan bases denigrate you with the "bandwagon fan" moniker. That's just jealousy. It's very typical for winning teams to expand their fan bases. Look at the Patriots, Yankees and Lakers. Also, look at the Yankees and Lakers when they started losing for a good long time.

10 years ago, many Seattle fans were pissed that we got very little national media attention. We were constantly snubbed, and it's something that we had a chip on our collective shoulders about. To turn that around, we needed fans all over, and to start winning. Both happened.

Welcome aboard.

Rainger

Reaction score
Everybody is a bandwagon fan at some point when they jump onto the wagon of a team. I was a band wagon fan in 1976 when I left my Raiders to adopt the team of the City I had lived in. There is nothing wrong with a Bandwagon fan when they get on the wagon. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Where band wagon fans are terrible human beings is when they jump OFF the wagon and go to another team that is currently hot and then later jump that wagon as well.

So actually as long as you now stay with the Hawks you are not a bandwagon fan just someone who came late to the party. Now that you are here at the party I welcome you and hope you have a great time!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I moved to Seattle the same summer that Russell Wilson was drafted.

Coincidence? ;)

nrayorr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Just to repeat, DO NOT BE A FAIR WEATHER FAN!! I can't stand those types. :pukeface:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Bandwagon is cool, just stay on after the Seahawks are no longer the soup de jour.