Wow these guys hate us

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What are you even blabbering about now Welsh? I've been a fan since day 1, 1976. Saw my first live game in 79. Season ticket holder since 93, and I have never missed a Seahawk game, live or on TV. I've been living and breathing Seahawks Football for their entire existence. I've been to a Super Bowl and 13 Hawks road games. Thanks for the morning laugh.
You have NO idea what you're talking about. Piss off dude. Can you shut your pie hole for even 5 minutes?

Last edited:

jlwaters1

Reaction score
And since they seem to like animated gifs in that thread, here is one for them:

View attachment 55384

Edit: For those that don't remember this it was against the Seahawks and Shockey was celebrating a game winning field goal before it went through. The Seahawks ended up winning. It was a game in which both teams were doing their damndest not to win.
One of the greatest Seahawks regular season games of all time. they missed I want to say 4 FG's only to have Hackett catch a big throw, Alexander to break a big run and then Josh Brown win it in OT.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Yeah Goodell went after us right away before the Shockey game about piped in noise, the Giants are his team, proven wrong again for the umpteenth time, so yeah.
Shockey was a bitch but at least he backed it up on the field. Good tight end back then for the Giants. We packed their fudge and after the game Shockey said they got outclassed by the Seahawks lol 😂

whidbeast

Reaction score
I mean he isn't wrong about Pete's grocery store comment that was dumb.

W

Welshers

What are you even blabbering about now? I've been a fan since day 1, 1976. Saw my first live game in 79. Season ticket holder since 93, and I have never missed a Seahawk game, live or on TV. I've been living and breathing Seahawks Football for their entire existence. I've been to a Super Bowl and 13 Hawks road games. Thanks for the morning laugh.
You have NO idea what you're talking about. Piss off dude. Can you shut your pie hole for even 5 minutes?
Uncalled for dude. SoulfishHawk has been posting about the team for YEARS now.
It's all in good jest! Soulfish knows I'm just playing (I think)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Remember 11 false start penalties? Remember 3 missed field goals?

I do ;) Obviously it's a different team, but that was awesome.

30 years ago. I'm in Logan airport. Group of New Yorkers comes through going on a skiing trip. Loudest and rudest human beings that I have EVER met. Not even football related. Worse than Saints and Bears fans. Like they could beastquake the needles with just AUDIO.

They got nothing. They got their own version of hero ball. Most of their games are last score - rabbit out of a hat kinda stuff.

I'm not worried. Bring 'em on and let them hate. They suck ass.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Remember 11 false start penalties? Remember 3 missed field goals?

I do ;) Obviously it's a different team, but that was awesome.

30 years ago. I'm in Logan airport. Group of New Yorkers comes through going on a skiing trip. Loudest and rudest human beings that I have EVER met. Not even football related. Worse than Saints and Bears fans. Like they could beastquake the needles with just AUDIO.

They got nothing. They got their own version of hero ball. Most of their games are last score - rabbit out of a hat kinda stuff.

I'm not worried. Bring 'em on and let them hate. They suck ass.
Feeley couldn’t get one to carry in the wind and rain. One of the few times I’ve seen Eli visibly pissed

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well time to crack open a cold one, kick my feet up and smile as I read through thier game day thread.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Too funny. Did the same (start ~page 26 or so). Some positive feedback on Geno (Ours and theirs). Not happy with their coaches and very upset with their WR crew.
yeah starting to see that.

Latest posts