Worries about RW

gargantual

Reaction score
Don't you remember the conversation about such roster churning being par for the course for Pete after coaching USC for so many years? He said himself he's very used to operating that way.

........and everyone should be kinda used to our roster constantly churning. It's served us pretty well up to this point building this beast in the first place. The league is STILL reverberating in shock and scrambling to replicate our methods, from building to coaching and new age (but at the same time old school smash-mouth) philosophy. I think a little faith has been earned after achieving such resounding success.

But heck, I can understand seeking a bit of reassurance. That's why most of come here after all.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am sorry, but the OP had me LOL. Thanks for the chuckle. FA isn't even near done and there is a draft coming up. DangeRuss will be fine. He's a robot.

86Hawk

Reaction score
We have to remember that we are a destination. Its still early. Players WILL want to come here. We're world champs.

King Dog

Reaction score
86Hawk":18hlqdy3 said:
We have to remember that we are a destination. Its still early. Players WILL want to come here. We're world champs.
Clearly. Players have been lining up the past two days :)

KK84

Reaction score
King Dog":1fd6fac7 said:
86Hawk":1fd6fac7 said:

They've been lining up only to hear that we won't pay them nearly what they want.

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
King Dog":a01mh03o said:
86Hawk":a01mh03o said:
Really worked for the 2011 Eagles.

RussWils3

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Wilson because he's proved he can put up numbers without big names as his supporting cast. I do hope they add a WR or OL in the first round and second round of the draft; but Wilson is like Joe Montana in that he can take a group of guys who aren't huge names and win games and get them into a respectable line of stats. He will be fine. Now he's never going to put up HUGE numbers with the current cast and run first philosophy, but he'll keep winning and putting up those 20-25, 200 yard, 2 TD, 0 INT games he has became known for.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
10 things

Charleston chew, vanilla with chocolate are the best

Stairway to heaven is the greatest song of all time

Dallas buyers club, what a phenomenal flick

"brothas" call me uncle Tom because I don't bang

The Jamaican bobsled team makes more sense than Safeway Chinese food

Jesus is a test tube baby

Verizon wireless can charge more because they're just better

Wanna kill your teenager? Buy him a Lamborghini

If Richard Simmons and Ellen had a baby... Beiber

Frankenberry.. Bitch

BASF

Reaction score
Anthony!":l8rb4v1n said:
RW wants to be the best and in our run first system that cannot happen

First two seasons:
Player.................CMP......ATT.....PER.....TD.....INT
Marino.................535......860......62.2....68.....23
Wilson.................509......800......63.6....56.....19
Manning...............657....1108......59.3....56.....43

I would say that Wilson is right in line to be the best. You could honestly do those numbers for pretty much every QB with their first two full time seasons even if they were sitting and learning behind a better QB to start their career and Wilson has better numbers.

Latest posts