Worries about RW

Wartooth

Reaction score
I'm sure Russell and Tate will stay in touch.
They just won't be able to sit together at lunch anymore.
I'm sure Russ is emotionally equipped to deal with that!

Treefiddy

Reaction score
I had to check the date on this and make sure it wasn't last offseason.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
J'S can replace the Tate - Wilson connection with Jared Abbrederis who provides similar receiving returning and yac as Golden did. Abby and RW had a mental connection at Wisconsin plus he may fall to 4th-5th round. I love GT but there are other cheaper alternatives.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
To be fair to posters like this one, remember that we have never had a FA period coming off a Super Bowl season in which everyone else wants to overpay our FAs (except Bennett somehow; the rest of the NFL is stupid).

People haven't experienced anything like this and are obviously Chicken Littling because of it.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Our fan base seems to be full of this. Instant reactions to things that just happen. The Hawks will be fine. Yes the areas you addressed need to be worked on some. But there's plenty of free agency and draft to go, being we are 2 days into the new nfl season.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I am not worried about Wilson, he will make do with whoever he throws to. Remember Tate didn't even do much until Wilson got there. I personally hope they draft Jordan Mathews jr. 6' 3" 212, 4.46 40yd.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
It a process. And a process can not be judged until it has to it's completion. Two days in and your worried about one of the most talented and level headed QBs in the league? Can we just let this play out? He will be fine with the replacement talent, which in my mind is already on the team. Kearse anyone?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
You'd think fans would learn by now that the teams who make the loudest noise in March, don't make any noise in September

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Overreaction 101

Always happens every year.

jake206

Reaction score
Might be an opportunity to draft taller WR & more consistent Olineman. As good as Breno and Tate were, they did have flaws.

Seafan

Reaction score
RW is already one of the best. Why worry about that crap. Worry about if the team is going to be competitive. It will.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2zqodbmr said:
Overreaction 101

Always happens every year.
Yep, only thing is, there are too many that want to stand with what they've perceived as being a pat hand, while the FO is discarding, and reloading for the next go-round.

Latest posts