Wolf Grey uniforms

muxpux

Reaction score
silverss":1yjuigkw said:
who cares really as long a they keep on winning!!!

EVERY uni discussion someone passes along this sentiment, so this isnt targeted at you silverss, but that being said:

im SOOO tired of this. sure "fashion" is a womans thing. or so the stereotype says, but this isnt fashion. its about opinions about what people think looks good. its pretty common for kids to like teams based on their colors, their uniforms. this statement makes me think the person who types it is the kind of person seen on www.peopleofwalmart.com. you should always strive to look good in everything you do, and people should take pride in how they look whether its sports or everyday life. im sure if the broncos had never lost in their god-awful brown on mustard unis, or the eagles in their yellow/baby blues, their fans wouldnt be advocating they wear them full time.

that being said, "fashion" is all about opinion. and everyones is different. which is why these types of threads get so popular (and annoying) everyone has a say. its easy to skip over an X's and O's thread or one about a certain play, but unis is something we all have an opinion and a say about.

all THAT being said, i love the greys. am a huge fan of the blue over greys. but feel like our throwbacks would look like crap. maybe not (smaller pads, tighter unis, etc) but i know in Madden (i know, ughhh) the throwbacks look like crap. then again its a video game.

also, i wasnt much of a fan of the new unis when they debuted, but boy have they grown on me. and im glad. id hate for my fav team to have an ugly uni. then again, maybe its the fact we have righted the ship and are winning.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
The uni's have really grown on me. Was just meh when they first came out but after I saw them in person, the gray and blue's are nice. Stay fresh.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
seahawksny":3w4h1k8m said:
seahawksny":3w4h1k8m said:
like the grey on grey, but white on white is favorite of all of them.

Fun facts

1) Hawks are only team in NFL to never have worn white at home
2) last year we were 0-3 with white top and gray bottoms losing to all three other NFC West teams. Plus there is no gray in the white jersey so im not sure why they chose that at all.
3) white top with blue bottom I don't love, but they were 0-1 with loss at Detroit.

since they have used up the gray on gray, I like the blue/blue at home. White/white on road. Plus, since we changed I believe in 2002, every road playoff game was white on white.

Born and raised in Seattle , live in NY, so Ive seen it all with this team. All the way this year.

Also..........................
And they have NEVER worn blue tops with any other color except blue since the change in 2002. ( Reg Season) . In year of the Super Bowl, first game at Jacksonville was only other time they wore Blue tops and White bottoms. Last year they wore Blue tops with gray at Miami and at Carolina and repeated that again at Carolina this year.

At home you mean ...

They did however where a darker shade of blue pants for a few games in the 2009 season. They developed those to wear with the neon green jersey and ended up wearing them a few more times at home during that season.

seahawksny

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2w510nya said:
seahawksny":2w510nya said:
seahawksny":2w510nya said:
like the grey on grey, but white on white is favorite of all of them.

Fun facts

1) Hawks are only team in NFL to never have worn white at home
2) last year we were 0-3 with white top and gray bottoms losing to all three other NFC West teams. Plus there is no gray in the white jersey so im not sure why they chose that at all.
3) white top with blue bottom I don't love, but they were 0-1 with loss at Detroit.

since they have used up the gray on gray, I like the blue/blue at home. White/white on road. Plus, since we changed I believe in 2002, every road playoff game was white on white.

Born and raised in Seattle , live in NY, so Ive seen it all with this team. All the way this year.

Also..........................
And they have NEVER worn blue tops with any other color except blue since the change in 2002. ( Reg Season) . In year of the Super Bowl, first game at Jacksonville was only other time they wore Blue tops and White bottoms. Last year they wore Blue tops with gray at Miami and at Carolina and repeated that again at Carolina this year.

At home you mean ...

They did however where a darker shade of blue pants for a few games in the 2009 season. They developed those to wear with the neon green jersey and ended up wearing them a few more times at home during that season.

I do remember those darker blue pants. They didn't even match with the home blue tops. Not much went right during Mora's time there.