Winfield Visiting Seattle UPDATE:Who knows anything amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":16r9n0vx said:
All we need now is Jared Allen and it will be the Seattle SeaKings. If we get Winfield, I hope we don't pay too much for the guy. In PCJS I trust.

Seaking

RichNhansom

Reaction score
It's about time the NFL realized Seattle is not southern Alaska but really more like eastern Hawaii. After all you have to go to the pro bowl to see this amount of talent in one spot. Welcome to eastern Hawaii Antoine.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3g06nql6 said:
DavidSeven":3g06nql6 said:
I think it's possible that Winfield's people floated this info out there to put some pressure on the Vikings. I bet he's willing to take less with Seattle, but could be swayed by Minnesota upping their initial offer.

he could have done that when he visited the Redskins.

Redskins have virtually $0.00 in cap space. They would have had to shift money going to their signed players just to offer Winfield a vet minimum deal. They were never a threat to the Vikings in terms of money.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/RapSheet

What's going on with Antoine Winfield? It's the #Vikings vs. #Seahawks, I'm told. Very fluid. He'll have to decide and should do so soon.

Spoke to a relative of Antoine Winfield. Holy cow. Still torn: #Vikings vs. #Seahawks. Agent Ashanti Webb has negotiated 48 hrs straight

Whatever happens with Winfield, his decision will be emotion-filled. EIther finish career with Vikes or leave a place he loves for Seattle

#Redskins fought hard for Winfield. Others too. But it's down to 2 in a whirlwind battle that feels like a big-money deal early in FA period

jake206

Reaction score
Rumor has it on twitter, he's signing back with Minn for 2 yr Guaranteed 3Million, 6Million overall. Announcement tomorrow aft. I'll disappointed if this happens. I really wanted to see Legion of Boom+.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":2qlqod0k said:
Whatever happens with Winfield, his decision will be emotion-filled. EIther finish career with Vikes or leave a place he loves for Seattle

The longer it takes the more likely he is to be a Seahawk in my opinion. The easy and simple decision would be just to go back to Minnesota where he's been and where he's comfortable. The fact that he hasnt agree'd with Minnesota yet, tells me he's likely Seattle bound.

dbmack

Reaction score
jake206":18v0m92o said:
Rumor has it on twitter, he's signing back with Minn for 2 yr Guaranteed 3Million, 6Million overall. Announcement tomorrow aft. I'll disappointed if this happens. I really wanted to see Legion of Boom+.
Is that the one that the source is "my cousins butchers wife told me her son heard..." or a real report?

The Outfield

Reaction score
dbmack":22j2j9c9 said:
jake206":22j2j9c9 said:
Is that the one that the source is "my cousins butchers wife told me her son heard..." or a real report?

The exact quote is "his cousin just told my friend in minnesota !" just for the record

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
This is the only tweet I see

keith chambers ‏@salivar08 28m
so my cousins butchers wife told me her son heard antoine winfield was signing with the vikings, 6m, 2.5 (or 3) gtd, annc. tomorw aftn

and it's obviously a joke.

dbmack

Reaction score
The Outfield":3csywn18 said:
dbmack":3csywn18 said:
jake206":3csywn18 said:

The exact quote is "his cousin just told my friend in minnesota !" just for the record
The one I saw didn't say that.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
The Outfield":1sr9ezzj said:
dbmack":1sr9ezzj said:
jake206":1sr9ezzj said:

sooo basically the same contract he had before he was cut?

RynoHawk

Reaction score
keith chambers ‏@salivar08 43m
so my cousins butchers wife told me her son heard antoine winfield was signing with the vikings, 6m, 2.5 (or 3) gtd, annc. tomorw aftn

RynoHawk

Reaction score
who the hell is Alex Lawson? apparently a cousin of Winfield and says it's already a done deal to stay in MIN..

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Well that would suck if we don't get him but we'll be ok without him. Just bummed I got so excited

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Wow I just read through that guy's twitter. He sounds like he never made it through middle school. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts